Friday, June 30, 2006

Up all night PUKING in a bucket!


And it wasn't me! Yesterday my hubby had a food day at work. Want to know what he ate? Sure you do, as it will definitely be something that adds to the story as it moves on....

Hamburger.

A 'couple' of chicken kabob's

A 'couple' corn on the cobs

Brownie with icing on it

Banana Pudding

Some other kind of Pudding

Pie with fruit on it

A 'couple' of Nestea's


.....and much much more that I didn't get cause his head was buried in a toilet while he was listing all this off.

So let me tell you about my night. I get home with my kids about 9pm, and JD is already asleep. Odd? Yeah, a little but I sure am not going to complain since it gives me some free time. So I'm out here working on my ..... blog (lol) when I look over and see JD standing in the hall way looking lost. So I say "What's the matter?" and he's all "I think I'm gonna throw up" so I say "well don't do it in the hall, go to the bathroom." just then he turns and opens the door to the laundry room and I yell "that's not the bathroom!!!" but he was only taking out an extra roll of toilet paper. lol. So anyway about 20 minutes pass and I hear "JAZZ!!!!! JAZZ!!!!" I go flying back to my room thinking that is where JD is, but he's not there. He's still in the bathroom! So I'm all "What's the matter?" and he goes on and on saying "I'm gonna die! OMG I'm gonna die!" He was doing it all, poor baby. He whined and complained worse than both of my kids combined all night. Wanting me to rub his back, hold him, lay with him. It is so true that the bigger (more macho) the man the bigger the baby. lol.

So knowing what he ate to make himself sick and how sick he got. And let me add that when I'm sick I am so on my own, I never get the attention I gave him. Do you feel bad for him? Or did he get what he deserved???

5 Comments:

Mailyn said...

hope he learned his lesson, oh and next time you are sick remind him how much you pamper him when he's the one pucking his guts out. lol.

Isabel said...

You know what, Joey does the exact same thing. He'll stuff himself and then he's complaining about the pain he's in. But does he learn his lesson, nope. lol.

So when you are sick and he doesn't return the favor, guilt him. Then the next time he's sick, payback.

Hope he's feeling better.

Ps. love the look. :)

Rowena said...

Yeah guilt him the next time you get sick...make sure he pampers you but good, but dude that's funny, THATS NOT THE BATHROOM! LMAO...sheesh woman! LMAO, way to protect your laundry room! LMAO.

Grace said...

Awww, I hope JD feels better! But damn, that sure was a variety of food!

Girl, I love your new blog look! Looks GREAT! Props to you and Mailyn! :o)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Pain medication news 2006 windows open source oral surgery las vegas How to become an independant financial advisor dss h card software California urged to use open source voip Home video security systems Lipitor hyponatremia scanner copy software stationery gift set material handling equipment for tires Hair removal machines http://www.bextra-versus-vioxx.info http://www.telephones-with-answering-service.info/Conferencecalls.html Hairy caged women with large clits rhinoplasty new castle pa loss pill proven weight Vicodin dosages freeware webmaster ecards