Friday, June 30, 2006

How bout it baby?


I swear to you I just don't get it. With the lines and ploys guys use these days, do they really think we'll be interested? Here are just some examples of the tactics they use.

I'm driving along listening to the radio when I stop at a red light. I happen to look over and see these two guys in a truck next to me, when they realize they have my attention they look at me lick their lips while giving me a nod. You know the nod right? The one that they think says 'you know you want me baby, feel privileged that I'm looking at you' . . . Okay, so what do I do? Give them a 'your a moron' little smile and look away. Do they get the hint? No of course not, they start to blow me kisses. Now really! Do they think I'm going to all of the sudden pull over and hop in their truck for a three-some? Yeah, not really gonna happen.

Or how about this, I'm at work the other day and we're about to close. So I'm walking around the outside of the store wiping down the glass making sure everything is in order, when I see these three guys walking towards me. I don't pay them any mind, but as they are about to pass me one of them pushes their friend into my path and says "this is Joe"! I seriously looked at him like he was an alien. Did he, or his friends, think that was a good way to meet a girl? I think the last time someone used that was in junior high!

I work at a jewelry store, I wear my wedding ring and engagement ring. Which is quite nice if I do say so myself (just got a new set). So why do I have guys ask me if I am married as if it isn't so obvious? And why when I patiently smile and say 'yes I am' do some of them actually have the nerve to ask 'how married am I' WTF? I'm married, married married! What other kind of married is there?

Or this is one of my favorites. When your walking and you hear "hey mama!" proceeded by kisses and whistles. Yeah that has got to be my favorite. That is why I've taken to ignoring, giving dirty looks or just shaking my head when guys try to pick me up.

So it was really quite funny the other day when at work I was sent on a run for ice cream. ~We have a Cold Stone right outside the mall and sometimes we just have to have it~. So I am walking back to the store and am running up the stairs when I hear a guy behind me saying something. Well like I said it is either a) ignore them b) give a dirty look or c) shake my head. So not wanting to turn around to give a dirty look to scared I'd fall, and to annoyed to ignore I chose b) shake my head. So that's what I did and as I got to the top of the stairs I keep on walking till I see a group of kids arguing and it catches my attention, so as I pass them I look back and out of the corner of my eye I see this guy Christian (this HOT guy) that also works in the mall (he's a glasses technician or something). So I stop and say "hey, didn't see you there." and he's all "I was calling your name on the stairs didn't you hear me?" and I blush and say "oh no! Sorry I usually just ignore or give dirty looks." he laughs and said "yeah I noticed" then he winks and says "That's the kind of girl I need." Now if he was using that line to pick me up, maybe it would have worked. IF I was single. Cause goodness did he look so cute looking at me like that as he winked and smiled.

10 Comments:

Isabel said...

Awww, isn't it a little flattering though. Not the rude, ones though. The one where they shove the guy in your way is just classic.

So what did you tell them? ha ha

~ames~ said...

LOL Boys will be boys. And boys are idiots. hehehe

Love the new look.

Mailyn said...

Oh man, that's too funny with the one guy shoving the dude on top of you. You should have shoved him back. LMAO

Nicole said...

I'm such a bitch I just gave him a look that told him how imature he was and walked away saying loud enough for him to hear 'that hasn't happend since junior high'. I am mean. lol.

ames,
thanks, but I can't take the credit. Mailyn did it for me! Doesn't she rock!

Grace said...

*sigh* Boys are dumb sometimes. But I loved your story!

Now about this cutie Christian, care to send him over to your single mates? *grin* LMAO.

thejerkstore said...

if it was a white explorer truck that the two guys were in, my deepest apologies.

Nicole said...

LMAO "the Jerk store", was that you and your boys? ha ha ha. Do you go by something here? OR just TJS?

thejerkstore said...

sadly yes it was. you'd be surprised at how often it works.

jerkstore or jerk works fine.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info card computer graphic laptop Used oem honda parts Child ritalin good results 256mb agp card video Car enterprise lanzarote rent Chrysler pcm connector diagram http://www.relief-right-upper-back-chest-pain.info/Chart-eur-forex-usd.html Fluoxetine as lovan Indian wedding invitations free buy valium 2006 honda accord sedan opalescence tooth whitening Can vicodin reduce your sperm count Impreza pdf subaru Xxx giant big monster cock adult personal web cam Korloff paris eyewear Anal play tgp High dose high dosage fluoxetine ati graphics card trouble shooter

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »