Tuesday, June 6, 2006

I'm MUST be losing my mind...

Okay I am so not joking with you all. Yesterday I am sitting out on the patio with the kids and my son spill iced tea down my leg. So my foot and flip flop got all kinds of sticky. Anyway I walk into the house take my sticky flip flop off and start to walk into the kitchen when JD asks me something, I answer him....Then I start looking all over. You ask why? Cause I realize I have one flip flop on and I want to take the other off in the same place I put the missing one, but I cannot find the other darn flip flop. Only like 5 min later did I realize I couldn't find it on the floor anywhere cause IT WAS STILL IN MY FREAKING HAND!!! I mean really! What is wrong with me? How do you do that? Look for something that you are HOLDING?!

I'm not lying I do this kind of stuff all the time. And it all started when I got pregnant with my first baby. The kids take all your good brain cells. Will I ever get them back?

Well at least it's not as bad as my grandma asking where her glasses are while she has a set on her head, around her neck, and sitting next to her on the table! I hope to God I don't get that bad. Although if I really think on it, I think my flip flop in hand may be worse. LOL.

5 Comments:

Mailyn said...

bahaha!!! that's just too funny cuz I so do that! I am forever losing my glasses...then I realize I have them on!

oh and one time I fell asleep with my contacts and when I woke up I got all excited cuz I could see again!!! then I realized I still had my contacts on. lmao.

Nicole said...

LOL, that sooo funny about the contacts. I CAN SEE! LMAO!!!

~ames~ said...

That's funny Mailyn!

Jazz - what's the oddest place you've found a book?

Isabel said...

Ha ha!!! That's too funny! And Mailyn with the contacts.

Nicole said...

A book? LOL, JD hid one in the freezer once. He thought I wasn't paying him enough attention and hid the book I was reading. But I lose my books all the time.