Saturday, August 5, 2006

A Goal and a Prize for me!

Okay my birthday is in a few weeks, 8/28 to be exact. And I know my blog profile says I'm 25 but I really am 24 about to be 25. So point being, over the last few months I've become such a lazy ass, haven't gone to the gym and have been eating shit. So I started back at the gym and promised myself if I lose 10 by my birthday I'll get myself a tattoo for my birthday! I've wanted one forever. So just wanted to say it out loud so I could push myself more.
10 pounds is by no means all I want to lose but just a starting goal, ya know?
Wish me Luck!

9 Comments:

Keish said...

GOOD LUCK! =)

Grace said...

OMGosh! You're really going to do it Jazz? Thats awesome! And good on you for finding motivation to lose some pounds. I don't think you need to, but hey, whatever makes you happy sweetie. :)

Good luck and keep us posted!

thejerkstore said...

gyms are VERY overrated. don't you pay attention at all?

Nicole said...

What do you mean they are overrated? What would you suggest I do? It takes a bit to get my ass in the gym but once I'm there I do good and lose weight. I do alot of the classes.

Rowena said...

LOL, good luck sweetie!

I picked up on that jerk LOL.

thejerkstore said...

i was joking. remember i work at a gym? my whole pointless blog is pretty much dedicated to it....
dylan, that's why your my girl.

Nicole said...

SHUT UP! I'm still sick, my heads not working correctly yet. lol.

Kay said...

So what tattoo are you going to get? And where? And do you have others?

And good luck.

Nicole said...

lol, questions questions. 1st, I'm not sure what I'm gonna get my cousin designs tats so I'm gonna have him do something for me. 2nd, probably on my foot, sounds silly but I really want one there. 3rd, no I don't have any others. But I figure if I had two kids with no drugs I can handle a tattoo.