Friday, August 18, 2006

J&A Moment ~ Dressing Up

My kids just came out of their room all proud of themselves. They got dressed without me! Yeay!!!

Guess what they are wearing?

J~
Baby blue basketball shorts with a orange and white stripe down the side, with a white shirt with a yellow truck on it, that has light grey sleeves with a dark blue stripe down it.

A~ Teal shorts that have pink and yellow flowers on it, and a white shirt with purple flowers on it.



Yeah, so I'm not leaving the house like this today. lol.

11 Comments:

Isabel said...

Did you take pictures?

Nicole said...

look again! I posted one!

Isabel said...

Ok, you gotta give her props for at least having a flower top with flower shorts. lol.

Verra cute. :)

Nicole said...

we left the house....I put a orange shrit on J and jean shorts on A. lol. So they still have part of their original outfits. Comprimise! That's the key to all happieness. ha ha.

Rowena said...

LMAO...too cute!

Kelley Nyrae said...

My little one LOVES to change her clothes. They almost never match.

Mailyn said...

awww, don't make them feel bad! let them leave the house like that. shoot they are all proud they dressed themselves.

DC said...

so, what exactly was the problem????????

Nicole said...

lol, leave it to a guy to say that! My husband would have let them wear that most likly. That's just scary.

Nicole said...

scarey.

Nicole said...

okay how come that word is just not looking right to me! lol.