Wednesday, August 30, 2006

JD and my birthday dinner

He's such a cutie isn't he!
Monday was my birthday, as you all know, so JD said we'd go out for dinner. My mom and sister came over to stay with the kids. I wanted to go to The Cheesecake Factory. JD swears he knows how to get there. Did her? Nope....Did he let me call a freind to ask how to get there? Nope. Okay so you may think I was getting annoyed but really for some reason I wasn't. But I was really really hungry. So finally after a million wrong turns I get to call someone. Turns out we did pass it once. Don't know how, it is huge. But anyway. We get in at around 7:10pm, they say it's a 15-30 min. wait. Okay, I can handle that.
.....35 min. later......I walk up to the hostess and ask when we're gonna be seated, we have been there over the time she told me. She says they are a little backed up and it should be 10 more minutes.
........15 min. later.......I'm getting pissed! I am hungry! It's my damn birthday! FEED ME!!!! I get kinda bitchy when I'm hungry.
FINALLY after over an hour wait we are seated.
From this point on there is really no complaints. We got to sit outside, which made me happy. It was freezing inside. We got these really yummy buffalo chicken appetizers, they were like shredded buffalo chicken fried served with hot sauce and blue cheese. We both go Mojitos (did I spell that right???), JD got this yummy orange glazed chicken, and I got Jamaican Black bean Shrimp with Mango salsa. See told you I love anything mango. Ha ha. Then I got Key Lime cheese cake. OMG to die for. I hate cheese cake, but this??? You couldn't even tell. It was sooo freaking good. We didn't end up getting home till around 10pm. But we had a good time. We don't get to go out alone much, so it was a nice birthday treat.

8 Comments:

Isabel said...

Happy Birthday. The Key lime cheesecake sounds hella good. I want some now.

we're always getting lost. Joey and I have the worst sense of directions. So we leave extra early for lost time. ha ha

Nicole said...

Yeah it was soooo yummy! Oh and I have the worse sense of direction EVER you'd think I'd leave early. But no, I leave at the last possible second or later. lol.

DC said...

Hey! Love your new pic! I also hate cheesecake, but I LOVE key lime pie... you made it sound really good... Welcome back!

DC said...

Hey! Love your new pic! I also hate cheesecake, but I LOVE key lime pie... you made it sound really good... Welcome back!

Nicole said...

Hey DC did you love my pic? You posted twice, lol. And I'm telling you, you HAVE to try this key lime cheese cake. It is sooo good. I HATE cheese cake but this??? Tastes just like the pie. Just heavier.

Rowena said...

Hey you! I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday sweetie..did you get some birthday nookie from your cutie husband (I do agree sweets, that's a GOOD picture of him, you lucky tramp! LOL)

I want some key lime pie now, haven't ever had that, am I missing out on much? It's been a hot minute since I've eaten at Cheesecake Factory, I need to hook that one up, I'm picking that restaurant for my next dinner date with my friend, Ralph. hehe. It's his turn to pay, YAY!

Welcome back! =)

Al Sensu said...

WHAT???%@$$#

call a friend and ask for directions?

were you just totally trying to humiliate him? :-)

Nicole said...

LOL, whatever, I was hungry! Macho men. Psshht! I don't have time for that. ha ha ha.