Wednesday, August 9, 2006

J & A Moment ~ OMG, OMG, OMG!

These were my exact words yesterday as I turned from the computer and saw my son standing behind my daughter with a pair of scissors in his hand. And when I got up and ran to them and saw a clump of hair on the counter! That's when the tears came. I am not lying! I was almost hysterical. I didn't even want to look at their hair. I just grabbed the scissors and went into the bathroom to calm down. When I came out I saw my daughter now had bangs (and if I wasn't so upset I'd admit J didn't do a bad job) and then as I ran my fingers through her hair more clumps came out! OMG!!! So I grab them up and go to the Hair Cuttery! While J is hopping outta the car I notice something off....OMG....he has a bald spot in the center front of his hair!!! He snipped a chunk of his hair too! OMG OMG OMG! I don't think I've stated OMG so much in my life. So leaving the hair place my daughter has angled hair in the front and a few inches off the back and my son.....he's basically bald. Yup, a zero on the sides and a one on top. Thank God it's football season and it'll grow back by time school starts. KIDS! I swear they'll be the death of me.

Oh and how bout this! I'm in the car with the kids taking J to football practice (I had just gotten home from the gym) and J looks at me and says

J~ Mommy why are you wearing you night shirt?
Me~ I'm not!
J~ Yes you are, you wore that shirt to bed.
Me~ A few nights ago, I cleaned it since.
J~ No it was last night.
Me to JD~ Did I really wear this to bed?
JD~ (laughing) yes.
Me~ (so embarrassed. to J) Don't tell anyone!
J~ (Laughing) I'm gonna tell all my friends!

OMG this is what I get for having all my clothes thrown around my room. I just grabbed a shirt for the gym and ran. lol. And now he's telling his friends things? I need to be really careful!

(maybe I'll add hair pics later. Blogger isn't working with me on that right now. lol.)

7 Comments:

Isabel said...

Oh man, you poor thing. Maybe that's why my mom always kept the sissors hidden when my sister and I were younger.

Nicole said...

I swear I'm not a bad mom. They were up on the top shelf in my closet where I keep all the arts and craft stuff so they don't get to it. But they wanted to color so I got the bag with crayons out and there were scissors in it and so I gave them the crayons and put the bag with scissors in it on the kitchen counter. How did they know they were in there? I'll never know. And they had to climb to get them. They are gonna kill me one day.

Mailyn said...

LMFAO!!!! kids and scissors are such a bad combo. at least it will grow back. imagine if they would have gotten to your favorite dress!!!! lol

Rowena said...

Oh gosh, atleast A doesn't have curly hair, that would be a nightmare, but how does her hair look now?

And Jazz...go change your shirt before I tell EVERYONE, LMAO.

Nicole said...

SHUT UP! Shhhhh, it's a secret! lol. And A does have curly hair! Not as curly as Brenna but still curly! When she plays outside and gets sweaty her hair gets really curly and it looks so short. lol.

Holly said...

WTF happened to your shirt? Sheesh!

I'm STILL laughing about this, because LM and TG have done this countless times. The best was when they cut the neighbor girls' hair, though. Brats. LOL

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Proactiv skin care system toyota maint instructions change headlamp bulb Video grafic cards Eds employee 401k car+dvd+tv Tramsmission fluid for mercedes 280e automatic Cisco ip telephony exam Spam filter exchange groupwise smtp servers acyclovir 400 Awning in louisiana Plastic surgeons northern nj http://www.vitamineoilkeloids.info/nature-vitamins.html Bermuda cruise from nyc Pink rose backgrounds best buy flat screen tv sony