Friday, August 11, 2006

Watches

Okay so I've stared a new obsession! I am all kinds of into watches right now. I mean it doesn't hurt that I get outrageously cheap prices on them all through my job. So I wanted to post up some of my faves. Some are in the running for my birthday gift and some I like but even with my discount are outta my range. So this first one? A new Citizen's Watch we just got in. It has real diamonds on the face and outside, and mother of pearl face. It retails for $499. And sorry but can't let out how good a deal I get, but lets just say it is SWEET! This is definitely in the running. It resembles a Tag a lot but the price is so much better. Oh and it's an Eco-Drive which means it runs off of Solar, no batteries needed. A big plus.


Second is this Bulova. Same goes...real diamonds but with a white mother of pearl face. Also has Chronograph. Not that I know what that does but it really looks cool. I also really like this one cause it has a abnormally big face for a woman's watch, looks great on. It also retails for $499. And is in the running. The only down side to this one is the fact that 4 other people I work with have it. It became real popular real quick. It's also a little more sporty than the Citizen.


This one is so cool looking! I has a diamond face but interchangeable bands. So you can be dress (blk), or fun (colored). I really like this one. I'm not positive if I can get it discounted or not though. We carry Movado but not ESQ, but ESQ is by Movado so I don't see the problem, fingers crossed. Anyway I think this one retailed around $300 but I'm not sure. Maybe in the running, if I can get it through work. So far I like this face the best, I just wish it had a SS band too. Another good point with ESQ is since they are by Movado you know you have a really great watch name behind you. Ya know?



Well I had a lot more watches to show you all, but for some reason Blogger is being freaking retarded and won't let me put anymore pics up! FREAKING A. So annoying. So maybe you'll get a Watches II soon. But for now....what one was your favorite?

2 Comments:

Rowena said...

I'm a watch snob, the only watches that I get are from either Guess or Rip Curl (my RC watch is my absolute favorite watch ever!)...

DC said...

Citizen's. It has a simple, elegant look. I like the color of the face. The Bulova is too busy with the chronograph and extra dials, who needs all that? And I don't like a big watch on a woman. It's just not flattering in my opinion. The other watches, PUHLEEZ! They look a step up from Swatches!