Friday, December 22, 2006

Almost time....

My friend posted this to me on my myspace page. lol. I thought it was pretty cute.

The time is getting closer. I have today and tomorrow to finish any last minute shopping. Just a few more things for the kids and we're good.

How bout you? Are you done or are you going to be out on Christmas Eve driving yourself nuts?

My holiday kinda starts today. Josh is off of work, so I don't' have to do the kid thing all alone today. Weew, that is a break in and of itself. lol.

Well okay, I don't have much to say this morning. So everyone have a great weekend. And a Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you again by then. Which I doubt very much will happen, cause I'm addicted. lol.

~ Nicole

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be out shopping tonight and up all night finishing the wrapping and such!! Every year I say I'm not going to put myself through this but I always do!!

Isabel said...

I posted that on my sister's page. hee hee.

Christmas eve, i'm baking. Ugh. I have to buy the stuff I need still. I have one last gift to get and I'm done. YAY!

*~*Cece*~* said...

That's too cute!

I WAS done until my husband mentioned (read: emailed me) something he'd like to get on Xmas day. So I'm off to Best Buy this afteroon. But that's cool b/c we're out of here at 2:00 today!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Chantal said...

I'm 'supposed' to be done, but every time I go out I see something that I know one of my kids would love.
It's not like I go out for the sole purpose of gift buying. I just happen to be there kwim?

Digital Fortress said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Kookie said...

Hey, Nicole girl!

Just wanted to wish you, Josh, the kids, and the rest of your family the very best this Holidays!!! Was gonna email you but I couldn't find your addy in your profile so here I am...LOL!

P.S. I'm gonna grab that pic. Thanks! :p