Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy, Mad, Happy, Mad.

You Are 32% Bipolar

Overall, you're a pretty stable person. You may be a bit moody, but nothing out of what's normal.
As long as your emotions aren't severe, you're totally in control!


Sometimes I think I'm bi-polar. No really I'm not kidding. Either that or certain people have way to much control over my moods. Let me explain.

Yesterday I was in a perfectly fine mood. Good day with the kids and no fights with Josh. I get to work and it's like it smacked me in the face.

The woman I cannot stand was there, and just as I was clocking in I hear my boss tell her that if it's busy she can stay till 9pm. It is now 6pm and she was scheduled to leave at 7pm. Two more freaking hours. That pissed me off before I even got on the sales floor.

THEN....it wasn't even busy and she didn't leave. It is not busy if every time I go to greet a customer she jumps in before me so she is selling while I have my thumb up my ass. It is only busy if all the SCHEDUALED people are busy and there are still customers that need help.

Tell me how that is fair????

And then my boss must have seen my pissed off face so a customer of her's comes in and she has me help her. The woman was looking for a pair of $60 earrings, and was sooooooo picky and annoying. Meanwhile the woman I don't like sold a $2000 ring to a guy that walked in.

Tell me should I thank my boss for that? I sure as hell hope she doesn't hold her breath for that one.

But the minute my boss and the woman I don't' like left I was like a new person. It was me, my friend, and a new seasonal girl that I like. We delt with customers, laughed, had a good time.

So is it that one woman or am I bi-polar???

~ Nicole

9 Comments:

Nicole said...

Big Boobs,
LOL, thanks! At least I've got that cleared up. Now I can tell Josh I'm in the clear, cause he swears I am.
I'm just joking, and if you are I'm sorry to mess around about it. But yeah I was all kinds of pissed last night then I was fine.

Digital Fortress said...

From the story it sounds more like it's all due to being around someone who annoys you. Push her down some stairs or something, it will probably have the same calming effect as lithium. :)

Rowena said...

Yeah I don't think you're bipolar either, I just think you really hate that broad from work! ;)

Unknown said...

You may not be bi-polar BUT you could have a chemical imbalance that causes you to change moods very quickly. I have one and certain stressors (i.e. people I despise) can put me into full out panic mode. OR you could just be very sensitive to that woman. Does this ever happen in other situations? If not, I'd go with the bitch.

DC said...

I think this condition is a direct result of reading too many romance novels. Emotions shouldn't swing as wildly as that in the real world. Now, after the ring thing, even I would be pissed off.

Nicole said...

Drake,
The ring thing? What am I missing? You'd be pissed about what style rings I like? Or OH nevermind, lol, your talking about the big ring she sold while I was with my bosses $60 customer? Yeah, I was pissed.

Charm,
Yeah, it happens in differant situations too. But I notice it most at work.

Dylan,
I don't hate anyone. I MAJORLY dislike her. lol.

Digital,
You don't know how great that sounds. lol.

Chantal said...

No, I don't think you have any mental problems, lol.

I do think though that there are some people out in the universe who simply bring out the worst in us. Sadly, you have one of those people working with you.

Nicole said...

Chantal,
Your right. But hopefully I won't be there for to much longer.

Anonymous said...

Uhm...sorry, but as a person who lives with you, I must say without hesitation or conviction, YES, YOU ARE BP!!!