Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas 2006, part 1


The Christmas post.....lol. Well you plan and shop and cook for it and it's all over now. How was your Christmas everyone??? Mine? FUN! No fighting, or none that I remember so it couldn't have been that bad. lol...

Christmas Eve Eve (Saturday) I got my first Christmas present. Me Josh and my BIL went out together to finish up our shopping. After we were done my BIL took us out for drinks and said it was his gift to us. So we ate drank and were merry. lol.

We went to this place called Cheeseburger in Paradise. I had never been there before, anyone ever heard of it? Well it was sooooo nice. It reminded me of Margaritaville in Vegas. And that's exactly what I had. Some of the best freaking margaritas EVER! It was a layered drink with all different flavors and it was sooo yummy!

After we had some drinks and food we decided to go to the mall and shop some more. Now mind you I thought the mall closed at 11pm, but my BIL told me it was open till midnight. So we were on our way (it took all the drinks for me to get the guys to the mall). The mall is not far from where we were, maybe1/4 of a mile, not even I'm sure.

So when we were walking to the car I said that we should walk. Of course the guys looked at me like I was nuts so I said fine I'd walk alone. It is now 10:45pm. What? It was a nice night and I was hot. They obviously didn't think I'd do it and went to the car. I did do it. lol. I half ran and half walked and by the time they wasted driving next to me and trying to get me in the car and messing around, and parking I caught up to them before the mall entrance.

We get in the mall and it's now, 10:53pm and we find out it does in fact close at 11pm. But what the hell we're all a little extra happy from our drinks so we go off to our stores to be the annoying customers that walk in right before you pull the gate down. Yes I know I hate these customers. lol. 10 minutes later we are walking out with Jordon's sneakers, and my BIL bought a build a bear. lol.

Now I was going to go right through till the day after Christmas but this got kinda long so I'm just going to post it all it sections. So tune in for the rest in a bit....


~ Nicole

2 Comments:

Rowena said...

Don't you just hate those customers that come into the store just as it's about to close? Oh wait...you ARE one of those customers, LMAO...just kidding. haha.

Nicole said...

And the funny thing is I DO hate those customers. lol. See what shopping while buzzed does! haah.