Friday, December 1, 2006

I'm Sorry

I haven't been posting anything new cause I'm in a funk. Not a funk like I can't think of anything to post, cause you know my mind is always coming up with retarded things to blog about lol. But a funk as in I'm tired of my blog. The way it looks, so I've been trying to find a new template but everyone I find doesn't work for one reason or another. Uggg! So aggravating. But my girl Mailyn is trying to get the one I really like to work, so keep your fingers crossed with me.
Besides that I have been feeling kinda crappy the last few days. My throat is all kinds of soar but I'm not really coughing, my nose is running but no matter how much I blow it it never seems to be clear and my head is so congested that I can barley walk straight. *sigh* It never ends does it.

Christmas Shopping and all that Fun

A good thing....I have quite a bit of my Christmas shopping done. I won't go as far as to say most of it, but a good amount. I've got Jordon and Abby about 3 or 4 things so far, two Pollyanna's are done, two are almost done, my mom is 3/4 of the way done, my one sister is half done.
Oh wait that isn't interesting, let me tell you a few things I've bought.
My mom I got a bracelet, now I've never been a big fan of 'mother' jewelry, but that's what I got her...a mom bracelet. The reason being is cause I got to design it all by myself, from that party I had. It has sterling silver balls on it and in between each ball I have all her children and grand children's birthstones (in swarovski crystals) and then I put two charms on it (one on each end) both hearts one says mom one says grandmom. Isn't that cute! I love it and I know she will too.


Ummm lets see...I got Sarah (my sister) a purse from NY&C and I'm going to buy her the matching wrist let. And I got her daughter Jazmine the cutest jacket to match one I got Abby, among other things. That's the jacket on the side, isn't it sooo cute! But besides that none of the other things are interesting gifts, mostly games and DVD's and Toys. Fun fun huh?






Oh and here is one of the purses I want from my favorite store NY&C! Isn't it sooo cute! I can't decide if I want it in this cream color or in this baby pink color they also have. Hmmmm. Josh if you stumble across this post I want that purse and it is on sale! 1/2 off can't beat it! lol.




~ Nicole

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love that Princess jacket.

I am all done my shopping. I don't like doing it at all, so I start and finish it early in the year.

Mailyn said...

LMAO! What a way to hint. Josh can't ever say he didn't know what to get you. LMAO.

Dude, sorry about the blog but I couldn't work on it at work this week. I'll see if I can this weekend since I feel a little better.

Al Sensu said...

Hey Jazz, I've tagged you for a meme. Enjoy!

Digital Fortress said...

I've gotten a few presents for Season already, but mostly its things she knows she’s going to get…I hope to find some stuff for her that will be a surprise. It’s difficult though.

I've seen some templates that I'd like to switch my blog to, but just never got around to it.

I'm just a procrastinator. :)

Michelle said...

Well, I hope you are doing well now! Love the cute purse!

Anonymous said...

Totally understandable, Jazz. I was in a bit of funk, too, prior to changing my layout. Thankfully, I found the one I liked so I'm gonna leave on there until I get tired of it.

Nicole said...

Well I found one I like! And I did it all by myself! I'm so proud of me.

Rowena said...

Hey I like that purse, I think its cute but I can without the tassles on the side and those sweaters are just too frickin' cute!

Nicole said...

I know I LOVE the sweater! And the purse? I didnt' notice that till now, the tassles, now I don't think I like it anymore. lol.

oakleyses said...

jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ugg boots, burberry pas cher, prada outlet, chanel handbags, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, gucci handbags, christian louboutin, polo outlet, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, kate spade outlet, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin uk, oakley sunglasses, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ugg boots, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, nike outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp pas cher, polo ralph lauren, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin pas cher, tiffany and co, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe, cheap oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, replica watches

oakleyses said...

canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, pandora uk, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, replica watches, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, links of london, pandora jewelry, marc jacobs, coach outlet, karen millen uk, supra shoes, barbour uk, montre pas cher, moncler outlet, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, moncler uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour, canada goose, canada goose outlet, canada goose, canada goose outlet, swarovski, ugg, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, canada goose jackets, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, ugg pas cher, moncler, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, ugg uk, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, lancel, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, hollister, moncler