Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Favorite Photos...

This is my second post of the day, make sure you read my first too. I know I'm on a roll now.

These are just random pictures through the years that I love. There are others, but these are just out of the ones on my computer. Some are posing, some are candid, some we all look put together, some we look like we just woke up. Hell some we're sleeping in. Some are just plain old funny....

Josh and the kids. 2006


The day after Josh's prom. At Sea Side Beach. 1999


Josh and Abby. To cute, and funny. 2004


Jordon's first day of school. 2006


Mini Golf. OC, Maryland. 2005


Jordon in his football gear. 2006


I was the only one REALLY asleep. lol, Abby took the picture. 2005 or 06


Halloween, Jordon and Abby. 2006


My brother, Jose, with all the kids. 2006


Josh's prom, I loved that dress. 1999


Hannah, youngest sister, and Abby. 2004 or 05


Crazy windy day. My mom, sister Sarah, and the kids. 2006


Ocean City Maryland, Vacation. Me and Abby. 2005


Christmas Eve family party. Josh, Jose, and other family members. 2005


Right before my wedding at my parents house. 2000


There are a lot more but I'll cut you all a break for now.
~ Nicole

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww....these pics are so cute! Your wedding dress is so pretty from what I can tell! A true princess dress!

Rowena said...

Awww, you've got a great looking family and Jose is HOT!

Isabel said...

Very nice pictures. The one where Josh has his finger in nose cracked me up! ha ha.

Chantal said...

What a stunning bride you made, and your family is beautiful!

Nicole said...

Chantal,
Thanks so much. I felt like such a princess that day. Loved it. lol.

Izzy,
I know he's such a dork. ha ha.

Dylan,
Yeah, yeah, I hear it all the time. Unfortunatly (for you) he's not for your team. haha.

Charm,
That is just how I felt.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.