Friday, December 8, 2006

The weirdest dream ever.....

I had a crazy dream last night. I actually wasn't going to tell anyone about it but then I figure what the hell why not? Right? So here it is and don't think I'm a kook cause I can't control what I dream.
I only remember some of it, not really what anyone was saying but more or less what was happening.
I was at a college dorm and in a room with three guys, one I know just from saying hi to at the mall (I think he's gay), another is a guy I know very well that I know is gay, and the other was a guy that the guy I know knows and is gay. I know confusing right? Well it ended up being this big orgy, the guy I knew though never came near me (thank God that would have been way to weird), but the other guys did. And it was weird cause they were all gay and they didn't want to be with me cause I was a girl but they said they were just going to not think about it. I have no clue as to why I would want to be with a gay guy. But anyway sometime during/after this I walked down the hall and went into this other room that my sister was in and she was making this big picture collage and we just chatted like we were both having this grand old time. She had no idea about what had happened with the guys and then I left and when I went back into the room where the guys were they had all gone to the bathroom to shower and there was a naked girl in the bed that I had never seen before. She looked at me and smiled and said to make sure I called her and winked then gave me her number and I woke up.
So any insite here? What the hell is all that? And the weird thing is that even though I know I had sex in the dream, it wasn't like a sex dream there were no details. Just the fact that I saw naked people and I know what happened but I don't remember dreaming about any feelings associated with it.
I don't know. What do you all think? My first dream with any gay people in it. lol.
Oh and after I told Josh about it, he was like "What??? It ended right when there was another girl in bed wanting you??? I am so picking up where you left off in my dreams tonight." LMAO! Men, he cracks me up sometimes.

~ Nicole

24 Comments:

Rowena said...

Honey what did I tell you about spaces, they're our friends...

Hmm, what's up with you and gay guys?

Nicole said...

What are you talking about? I have paragraphs I just don't double space between them.

And I don't know that's what I'm asking all you!

What do you think of my new layout???

Deb said...

Hmm....my analogy on this? Even though mine may be WAY off?

I think it's a "safe" dream. You dreamed of gay men first of all, which in my eyes and opinion are "unavailable" to us. Then you dreamed about a girl giving you her number- which- you're straight? So the whole concept is the base of unavailability.

Make sense?

Probably not. I should stop drinking. ;)

Nicole said...

So I had a dream of a bunch of things that were not for me? That doesn't make sense, why would that happen? Are you drunk? LMAO! Just messign. Glad to see you around again. Hope the holidays aren't dragging you down much. Don't be a stranger.

*~*Cece*~* said...

Wow, what a trippy dream.

That sounds like something my husband would say, too. LOL

Mailyn said...

"I was at a college dorm" OK, can I just say that I read "I was a college dork" and I was like WTF!?!?! LOL.

I love this new look! Oh and that dream would have been hot if there were details but that was too vague. LOL>

Unknown said...

I'm gonna go with Deb's take on it. Who knows how our subconscious works these things out.....crazy dreams are nothing. I have 'em all the time!

Unknown said...

Oh! I forgot....where do you get the pictures that you post in your blog?

Rowena said...

I'm so proud of you Nicks...you changed your template all by yourself, woo hoo, my baby's all growed up! ;)

Rowena said...

...or maybe you just want to kiss a girl? LOL.

Digital Fortress said...

I just posted about some bizarre dreams I have been having the other day! Maybe there is something in the air?

Hopefully I am wrong, but perhaps it's your libido's way of telling you that it's been too long since you have had some good sex! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what the dream means, but I see a great book plot in there, lol

I love the new digs. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what the dream means, but I see a great book plot in there, lol

I love the new digs. Very nice!

Nicole said...

Chantal,
Thanks and why don't you write the book. lol, I'll buy it. I gotta see how that would end. ha ha.

Digital,
I know! I read your dream thing and that's what made me decide to talk about mine too. Crazy stuff.

Dylan,
Shut your hole! You are never gonna let me off with this huh? It'll forever be a Sharon moment. That's the name right?
And I know I'm all kinds of proud of myself too!

Big Boobs,
I definetly think there are attractive women but I've never wanted to be with one. lol.

Charm School,
What pictures? The old school women ones? They are from an email someone (Izzy) sent me with a bunch of them. I like them so I just keep useing them every once in awhile.
And I don't usually remember so much of any of my dreams.

Mailyn,
I was never a college dork cause I never actually went to college. lol. And your such a perv. haha. I could add details to it though....hmmmm.....haha.

Cece,
Isn't it though! And my husband was all "you woke up on the best part! Sheesh." then he's all "I should be mad about the sex with the gay guys right? Hmmm, but oddly I'm not". Yeah, I got me a strange one. lol.

Nicole said...

Why is the last sentence significant??? Tell me, tell me.
And the gay men thing? Someone VERY close to me came out to me about two months ago. Does that help?

Rowena said...

No sweetie, it's a Susan thing..and you've got it bad, subconsciously anyway...haha, I still love you but just so you know...I.Like.Boys.

LOVE YOU! haha.

Anonymous said...

I think it means you should have sex with your husband as often and creatively as possible. Oh and as for the gay thing w/ the women at the end, maybe it means you want to have an experiance with another woman. I'm sure your husband would enjoy being there as well...

Just a thought...

Nicole said...

Dylan,
I think you like girls....lol. You say you like boys to much, like your trying to tell yourself you do. ha ha.

Anon,
My husband would say he'd love that but in reality? I don't think so. ha ha. And who are you? Why is is anon?

Anonymous said...

You don't think so? Why? Is there a problem with him? LOL. I just think that with this type of dream, the meaning suggests that you should please your husband as much as possible.

I don't like to type my name b/c I've had some issues in the past w/ stalkers. I'll stay annon for now, no offense. :-)

Holly said...

Jazz, I thought you DID enjoy our experience. But I'm glad your husband wasn't there. That would be awkward, yeah?

Anonymous said...

I think he would have known....

Rowena said...

LMAO...HI JOSH!

Holly said...

I doubt it, Josh. Us women are good at keeping secrets when we want to. :)

oakleyses said...

jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ugg boots, burberry pas cher, prada outlet, chanel handbags, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, gucci handbags, christian louboutin, polo outlet, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, kate spade outlet, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin uk, oakley sunglasses, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ugg boots, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, nike outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp pas cher, polo ralph lauren, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin pas cher, tiffany and co, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe, cheap oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, replica watches