Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas 2006, part 3.

Read Part 1 and Part 2

Finally we pick up the kids from my In Laws and get to my aunts house for the party. Everyone else has been there for well over an hour, but of course the party doesn't start till I arrive. lol.

It was a fun time, I always enjoy getting together with all my aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Here's a pic of me and my sisters with our girl cousins. The only one's missing are my three in Florida and the youngest (2) who is running around.

I love this picture of me and my mom. Isn't she to freaking cute and funny! I love my mom.

Okay I know this one was short, but nothing overly exciting happened. We just all hung out and had a good time with each other.

Me Josh and the kids left around 10pm and got home put the kids to bed and then I stayed up till 2:30am in the morning wrapping gifts. Only to be woken up by very excited kids at 7:30am. Uggg, but it was all worth it....but that's for part 4.

And since I'm super tired right now, that will have to wait till tomorrow.

~ Nicole

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how young your mum looks!!

Nicole said...

I know when we're at the store or something and I call her mom people always look at me like I'm nuts. lol.

Unknown said...

Thats your MOM?! Holy cow! She looks sooooo young!

I'm glad your Christmas was a success!!

Grace said...

I agree! Your mama looks so young Jazz. And all of you look so pretty!

I'm glad you had a good Christmas with family. :)

Mailyn said...

That's such a cute picture!!!! I wish I had sisters sometimes. :-(

Well, except for all the sharing. I was never good with sharing. LOL.

Rowena said...

Awwww look at you guys, so cute Nicks! I love it! Looks like you had a busy, crazy and fun filled Christmas! Good on ya sweets!

Teena in Toronto said...

That's your mom??!! I thought she was your sister!

Sounds like fun :)

Nicole said...

Everyone,
Don't she look so young! At least to young to be my mom and my kids grandma. lol. But she so doesn't care. She loves being a grandmom and she's gotten some grays in her hair and she refuses to dye it. She says she loves it and she's not ashamed of her age. lol.

Mailyn,
It's more my sisters who hate sharing with me. lol. Lucky for them right now I'm smaller than one and bigger than the other. So the only thing I steal now is their shoes and purses. But that goes both ways. I just don't mind like they do. haha.