Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Big Brother All Star

OMG BB tonight was freaking crazy! Don't even get me started on Jase being back doored!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I mean that is how James went out last year, and after the talk him and Jase had, how could he do that? Don't get me wrong I still love James, I want him to be in the end, but still. They really should have put up Boogie so one of the members of Chill Town got voted out. And OMG I freaking HATE Will! If I was in that house I'd be hating on him so much. He thinks he is so freaking smart, I have no idea how he won the season he was in. Makes no sense, I'd have voted him out the first week.

And the POV ceremony? Oh my goodness what a freaking load of crap Will spilt out. Shut up, how stupid do you think everyone is?
And George? I felt like saying "Who the fuck cares! Are you going to use it or not???"

George is another unlikely player that I hate. I don't know why, maybe cause he's a fat ass that does nothing. And maybe cause he's hating on my James. I don't know, but I really want him gone. I was all kinds of pissed that he won POV. SUCK!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How freaking funny is Marcellas (sp?)! He is to funny how in love he is with Kaysar! Granted Kaysar is one hot freaking man, but it is hysterical. He was so mad when Kaysar shaved his head, afraid he wouldn't look good with it. lol, too funny!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Besides the S-6 group, I really only like Erica. And I think I only like her cause I want her and Kaysar to be together. lol, that'd be sooo cute. Awwww......


Well anyway, that's my recap of BB tonight. I don't even know if anyone here watches it, but I just had to share my thoughts on my show.

If you don't watch it catch it on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights at 8pm. Soooo worth it.!

7 Comments:

Mailyn said...

I have zero clue as to what this show is about. LOL. Yes, me and TV. We have our moments but they don't happen too often.

Rowena said...

I dont watch that show but I think Kaysar is cute too! LOL.

Grace said...

I've never seen an episode of American BB. Although I imagine it'd be much the same to Australian BB just with different personalities and what not.

Do you guys have Friday Night Games for BB? I don't really watch Aussie BB but Friday Night Games are pretty awesome.

Nicole said...

Hmmm, well it's not on on Fridays. Just Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. So guess not. lol. They have Head of Household comps., Power of Veto Comps., and Food comps.

Rowena said...

I'll watch this show if you watch So You Think You Can Dance so that I can have someone to gush about the show with...PLEASE!!! What time Thursdays does it come on because that's my SYTYCD results show night, but I can flip channels, no worries!

Nicole said...

Okay I'll set my DVR up to record SYTYCD. Acually Ihtink they are on the same channels. I think you show comes on right after mine. BB is on Tues, Thurs, and Sun at 8pm. Isn't your show on at 9pm?
It's a deal. I'll email you with how BB works and all. K? TTYL...

Nicole said...

OMG Chicken George was voted back on the show for this all star year! lol, I hate him! That is to funny.