Monday, July 24, 2006

I didn't even know!

I was tagged like forever ago and didn't even realize it! Dylan tagged me to list my top ten songs I've been jamming too! Damn I suck at this, I never know titles of songs or who sings them. But I'll try.....they aren't all new, I hope that's cool.

1.) That Unfaithful song. I don't know who sings it or if that is the title, but I hate the song but love it too. Doesn't make any sense I know. But there it is, and it is forever on the radio when I'm in the car.

2.) Sexy Love by Neyo (is that how you spell his name?) I freaking love this song, actually I love him. I don't really buy many CD's but my sister had this one and I made her burn it for me. I love the entire CD. In face the next few songs are his too.

3.) I Call Your Name by Neyo

4.) Hmmm, that other song by Neyo, about doing it in front of the mirror. I don't think I ever heard it on the radio, just his CD.

5.)..................

OMG this sucks! I can't even think of anymore songs! Okay tune in tomorrow for the rest of my list. lol.

And just for the record you were tagged too Jerk. Me and you both. Here's the link.

3 Comments:

Holly said...

LOL! You crackhead! You want to borrow my playlist?

What about Shania? You can always fall back on her, right?

Nicole said...

Oh I love my Shania but right now my CD's of her's are in DE. Left them there from the wedding. So I can't in all honesty say she's on my playlist right now.

Rowena said...

Hey girl, I'm hella loving the Sexy Love by Ne Yo, that song be bangin' like my ghetto brother would say! LOL. And the song you're talking about is called, Mirror by Ne Yo, that song is tight too...gotta love doing it in front of the mirror! LOL.

And your first song is called Unfaithful by Rihanna, girl are you effing serious? I cannot stand that song! LOL...yeesh, that song makes me want to poke my eyes out, but I liked it for a hot minute when it first came out, they played it the hell out and plus, I don't get the lyrics, I don't wanna be a murderer? Umm, okay dumbass for thinking she had that much effect on a guy...anyway...

Let's add some songs to your playlist, shall we? You like R&B stuff, right? Check out the new Janet song, gosh that song is off the chains, it's called Call on Me and it's featuring Nelly, that song is the bomb! Then there's the summer song of '06, Promiscious by Nelly Furtado, that song is the best song to get your groove on, then there's Sexy Back by my man, Justin Timberlake, the video premieres tonight girl, LOL...I love it!

Hmm, there's plenty of other songs that I could name, like Oohh if you like Ne Yo, then you'd probably like Chris Brown, I do, that little boy can dance up a mean streak, he's like a little Usher! LOL.

Alright, I've written enough, I'm off...but talk to you later!