Sunday, July 30, 2006

Fours

Dylan Tagged Me.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

Ice Cream Shop
Clerical at Mortgage Comp.
Sales (Jewelry and Cosmetics/Skin Care)
Medical Records Clerk

Four movies you would watch over and over:

She's All That
10 Things I Hate About You
Dirty Dancing
Grease

Four places you have lived:

Trenton, NJ
Fairless Hills, PA
Langhorne, PA
Mt. Laurel, NJ

Four TV shows you love to watch:

Grey's Anatomy
Big Brother
The OC
One Tree Hill

Four places you have been on vacation:

Texas
Cancun
Florida
Maryland (OC)

Websites you visit daily:

Blogs listed on my blog
G Mail
Myspace
Ezboard

Four of my favourite foods:

Buffalo Chicken Pizza from the Boardwalk
Seven Layer Burrito (Taco Bell)
Spanish Rice and Beans
Steak and Baked Potato

Four places I would rather be right now:

California (visiting my girls)
Hawaii
Florida
The Beach (right here in Jersey)

Friends I think will respond:

Well everyone and their mother seems to have done this so how bout whoever hasn't done it....YOUR TAGGED! lol...

3 Comments:

thejerkstore said...

for the record, i did respond.

Rowena said...

Is it fall yet? I can't wait for all of my shows to come back on dammit. I gotta remember though that GA is coming back on Thursdays instead of Sundays, can you remind me? LOL.

I wish you were out here too!

Rowena said...

Oh and just for the record, KAYSAR is HOT! I'm still waiting for my fill me in on BB post sweets, LOL.