Sunday, July 9, 2006

When I woke up!



Let me just tell you how cute my hubby is. Today is our six year anniversary and when I woke up this morning this is what happened.

JD was already awake and out of bed when I woke up this morning. So when I was getting out of bed I just rolled over on his side and left our room. I walk out into the living room and give him a kiss and say happy anniversary. But he just gives me a weird look, so I'm all "what's up?" and he asks "what side of the bed did you get out of?" Me, "yours why?" and he gets all frustrated and says "all that work and you get out of the wrong side of the bed." So I go bad to our room and look on my side of the bed and I had a card and big arrangement of flowers. My favorite, yellow regular roses and peach mini ones also all different Gerber daisies and these pretty purple flowers. LOVED them!

Then on the floor he had I LOVE YOU written out with a bunch of papers. There was one letter on each paper and on the background of the paper was my face smiling. He is so cute. He also informed me that I woke up to early. He had just gotten done down loading our wedding song and he was going to wake me up with it being played. Don't you just love him!

7 Comments:

Isabel said...

awwww, that's so sweet.

~ames~ said...

Happy Anniversary again. I love how he got frustrated that you got out of bed on the "wrong" side. He's very sweet.

Nicole said...

Yeah, he can be a cutie when he puts his mind to it. lol. Gotta love him.

thejerkstore said...

that was pretty smooth. it's not jerkstore smooth, but then again, what is.

Kerri Wall said...

LOL! That's great Jazz! Happy Anni!

...Fi

Rowena said...

Awwww, JD gets the sweetie points of the day!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »