Thursday, July 6, 2006

Just for a good laugh

Thought I'd leave you all with something to laugh about. Till Monday, when I tell you all about my new book. hee hee. lol. Anyhoooo.....

The other night when I was writing the blog about how pathetic guys are when they hit on us girls, I stumbled across these pictures. They were titled Ghetto prom. And OMG were they.
Now the sad thing is that if I had gone to public school this probably would have been me. Trenton High!!! lol. So here they are, just to make you laugh, as they did me.




and another, but for the record. Even if I did go to Trenton High and attend the prom I would never wear a dress like these.




oh and just one more, just for the heck of it.


5 Comments:

thejerkstore said...

holla!!!!

too bad i didn't go to high school now. i would've fit right in.

Isabel said...

I've seen these before. lol. YEah some ghetto prom pictures. lol

Rowena said...

Is that you in that last pic Jazz? I knew you were ghetto fabulous just like me! ;)

Alright, I'm getting to work on your blog now sweets...so if I start commenting under your name, you'll know why!

Love you bitch! ;)

dancechica said...

Yeah, someone sent me these pics via email before. I was like whaaaat? LOL.

Nicole said...

I just thought they were to funny, and had to share. I am so not lying when I say that is what the Trenton High Prom most likley was all like that.