Monday, July 24, 2006

'A' Moment ~ Sleeping Naked?

Not in my house! I'm sure you all know I have two relatively young kids. 3 and almost 5. So to sleep naked isn't really and option. Not that I would anyway, but it's not even a possibility now. Every morning around 5am my daughter wakes up and comes into my room to inform me that it's not night time anymore, to which I just roll over and make her get in bed with me and go back to sleep. So her walking in to a naked mommy or daddy wouldn't be good.

Well that is exactly what happened this morning! O.M.G. Last night JD and I were doing our thing (and I'm going to go off subject a little here and tell you something else that also happened) and the phone rings

JD~ "Not now!"
Me~ "Who is it?"
JD~ "Who do you think? Who would call NOW?"
Me~ "Oh it's my mom's house?"
JD~ "Opps!" He tried to answer and it hung up...
Me~ "You know their going to call right back."
Riiiinnnngggg......
Me~ "Hello?"
My Sister~ "Hey!"
Me~ "What's up?"
Her~ "Are you a dork?"
Me~ "What?"
Her~ "I said your a dork and mom said you aren't. You are aren't you?"
Me~ "You called me for that????? I'm doing it! I'll call you back later...."
(yes I told my sister I was having sex. we're close like that)

Well we continue on and when done I am laying there relaxing. JD gets up and next thing I know I'm knocked out.......till my daughter wakes me up!!! Yup! I feel asleep naked, and A found me that way! So I covered myself with a pillow and got her into bed and as soon as she fell back asleep I jumped up and got some clothes on. lol. Never wanna get caught like that again. Thank goodness it was A and not J! Now that would have been mortifying!

Oh and this morning my sister calls me back around 9:30am, when I answered she goes "Are you done yet?" lol.......

3 Comments:

Holly said...

LOL! Sadly, this happened to me the other day, too, only I wasn't fully nekkid, just from the bottom down. MM distracted the kid so I could get some shorts on (LOVE HIM..LOL). I was mortified! It was horrible. Then I felt like such a rotten parent. *sigh*

Call me, dammit!

Rowena said...

LMAO, I'm laughing at you right now, so this was you last night or the night before anyway??? =0, LMAO LMAO, gotta love the kids catching you with your shorts down, or well you know what I mean..LOL.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Individual cars sale new york Sunbeam personal humidifier Meridia law news Headphones international shipping Rag-n toy haulers