Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Are you all ready for ..... THE BOOK!

LOL, okay well it's not that big of a deal, but with me being gone for awhile I had to have something to drawl you back. hee hee, and I think it worked.
But now back to the book, 'the jerk' was the closest to what it is.


So obviously it is a position of the day sex book. Which I picked up at Urban Outfitters when I was up at the King of Prussia Mall. And let me tell you usually JD gets all pissy when I buy new books, cause as we all know I have plenty, and then some. But this one? Hmmm, how do I say it? He became a bit EXCITED. lol. Each page has a position, how many calories each of you will burn in that position and a spot for you to grade the position and comment on it. Oh and if you need any equipment and if there are any hazards it lists them too. Very informative book. hee hee. Let me just list off for you some of the positions that sound interesting to me, they all have their own names.

Love is Blind
The San Francisco Treat (mmmm, can we just imagine what this one is???)The Edge of His Seat
The Movable Feast
The Lost in Translation
The Upside down Cake
The Mustang Sally
The Night Crawler
The Fatal Attraction
Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut (and yes you can use your dirty minds, cause that's exactly what it means, ha ha.)

and yet they still had some that were just plain old undo-able, at least for the normal person, such as:

The Magician's Assistant (who can do this!!!)
The Chimney Sweep (ummm, who has a personal chimney to get freaky on??? not me)

Okay so I got a bit carried away, there are more than a few of the ones I like. But far from all of them.
So this is a book I would tell you all to GO GET NOW! I thought I had quite an imagination but this book has proven I haven't thought of it all.

6 Comments:

Mailyn said...

lmao, I can't believe there are books for these sort of things. well, ok, I can believe it but yeah.

although knowing how many calories I'm burning does sound like a good idea. lol.

Rowena said...

LMAO, you dork! Have fun, hehe...Im' sure you will though! ;)

Isabel said...

Hmmm, maybe I'll pick this one. You know.. so I can burn calories. hee hee

thejerkstore said...

see. i told you it was karma sutra related. pervert.

Nicole said...

I'm a pervert??? Hmmmm, well I guess that's okay with me. ha ha.

~ames~ said...

LOL

Have fun!