Saturday, July 22, 2006

Home Alone

Well this is a first. It's a Saturday and I am off! I am also home alone. The kids slept out last night (in-laws) and JD had a funeral to go to. Normally I'd have gone with him but as it is a high school friend (that I didn't' know) he wanted to go pay his respects and say hi to some old friends and be out as fast as he could. Which I totally get, if I was there it'd be all the polite introductions and small talk. This way he has our family picture in his wallet he can just show that as an update/this is what I'm doing thing. lol. Anyway, so this leaves me home alone with a nice clean house and nothing to do.
So guess what I'm off to do? Go shopping!!! And with that I'm off, just wanted to share with you. This is my form of self-medication for my funky mood of late. Catch ya'll lata.

1 Comment:

Rowena said...

So what did you get? I went crazy at the mall this weekend, it's all Jessica's fault too, I spent way more than I wanted to spend, but dude my favorite purchase of the week?

My new leather Roxy slippers from Tilly's...gosh these things are the BOMB DOT COM!

But anyway, back to you...what did you get?