Wednesday, July 5, 2006

I'll miss you but I'll be having fun!

Hey all, just wanted to tell you I won't be around for the rest of the week and weekend. Well actually you might hear from me tonight. But I work tonight, work tomorrow morning, then am off to DE! Spending the night there and then the wedding is Friday. Obviously I'll be there all day since I AM the matron of honor (cringe, I hate the work Matron) anyhoo. Then Sat. is my 6 year wedding anniversary. O.M.G. has it been that long? Well anyway I don't know what we're doing, I've been trying to get him to a theme park forever, he's got a little fear of roller coasters, lol. So maybe we'll go there, or maybe we'll go to Philly for the night. I heard there is an awesome Cuban restaurant there. So we'll see, but be sure to check back next week, cause I'll be back with all the details. And I'll tell you about the new book I bought. And it's NOT romance!!! Shocked? Well it's quite a book, and I'll tell you about it later. Josh even is reading it. Why don't you give it a few guesses....what kind of book is it??? Hee hee hee. See you all lata ;-)

9 Comments:

Rowena said...

Is it the Da Vinci Code? That's the only non romance book that I've tried to read in the last few months...LOL, let me know, you know my nosy ass wants to know ALL of the details!

Have fun sweets!

We're still young, remember? We're only 25 still, so we're good...LOL.

~ames~ said...

Oh, happy anniversary! Have fun!

Isabel said...

Happy Anniversary! HAve lots of fun.

Holly said...

I say it's eroctica. LOL

Grace said...

Happy anniversary Jazz!! Hope you have a great couple of days. :D

And girl, that aint right..you can't just drop us a line like that and NOT tell us what book it is. Sheesh. Hurry, come back and tell us. LOL.

thejerkstore said...

karma sutra. i think THAT MUCH is obvious.

who doesn't like roller coasters?

Rowena said...

Oh yeah you're right...you DID tell me that, didn't you Jazz? So did you try out any of the positions in there?

I want details, pronto!

Nicole said...

LMAO, I'm not telling what's right and what is wrong till monday when i can post a blog on it. lol.

I'm with my BF and one of the other bridesmaids, just hanging out and having fun. CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW.

Anonymous said...

Okay...those pics were hysterical.

Happy Anniversery!