Monday, July 10, 2006

The Wedding

OH.MY.GOODNESS!!! The wedding was so perfect, and beautiful! Let me tell you a bit about it....

Everything was perfect, well almost perfect of course we had to deal with the SISTERS. hee hee. But I was prettier so it didn't matter. I'm such a Bitch, I know. I just can't help it sometimes.

Well anyway Friday was a crazy day. We got up around 7:30ish and chatted and listened to our chick music, ie-Shania Twain (I feel like a Woman). Then we showered (not together! All you dirty minded people 'thejerk'), and headed to the salon to get our hair done.

I HATED MINE! Of course, I tried to tell myself I liked it and it was okay, but by time I paid 70 FREAKIN DOLLARS and got back to the house I couldn't lie to myself anymore. So I got all pissy took it out and did it myself. Which is why my husband was totally pissed, not that I spent the money he would have been fine with that if I kept the hair like it was, he was pissed cause I ALWAYS get my hair done hate it and take it out to do myself. He says I should just not even waste my time and money even trying to get it done.

Anyway wayyyy off subject. So most important, Carrie loved her hair. So we leave, OH forgot something! Guess what happened FIRST THING in the morning???? I GOT MY FREAKING PERIOD!!!!!! (Sorry, I'm sure no guys reading this wanted to hear that but it had to be told) SUCK! Just perfect right? And I just had to have the worst cramps in the world, legs, back, all of it!

But anyway back to the story, we get back to the house I redo my hair, we all have lunch, I do the Brides make-up (she looked perfect) we pack up to go and meet up with the photographer at the wedding site. Whew, I am getting tiered just typing this all out. lol...

So we get there and I finish her make-up, do her mom's make-up, do my make-up, and do two other bridesmaids make-up. Damn it's hard being so good at everything, and always being depended on to make everyone look beautiful. hee hee.

So by then the two bitches (oops I mean sisters) got there, and I was so happy cause I looked so much better, hee hee. And there make-up didn't even compare to everyone else's that I did. Especially mine!

So we're rolling!

4:30 and we're walking down the aisle, now I put waterproof mascara on The Bride, her mom, and anyone else who wanted it. But since I swore I wasn't going to cry I didn't use it on myself, I hate it. But what happens? The second she starts down the aisle I'm all teary! She was soooo beautiful! And G-Jr. was crying and she was crying and her mom.

J did such a good job, it was freaking hysterical though, cause he could barley see since it was so sunny, and he was squinting the entire time. lol. He almost walked into the seats on the way down. So cute!

So anyway the reception was fun, lots of dancing, being silly, kisses, cake smashing, and all that. I might post a "The Wedding Part II" later, but for now that's all. I'm beat, but I wanted to get a little up about it tonight.

I would have posted some pics, but stupid blogger won't let me right now. So check back later and there may be some.

And don't forget to stay tuned for 'the book' on Monday. lol.

6 Comments:

Isabel said...

Ok, you gotta refresh my memory on the two sisters.

thejerkstore said...

ha ha. i appreciate the fact i was singled out. not sure exactly what that says about me.....wait i do. and i'm fine with that.

glad you had fun.

~ames~ said...

Sounds like one hectic day! I'm glad though, that you looked better than your sister. LOL

Mailyn said...

oh man I wanna see piccies!!!! I love the part about you looking better than the sis. that was priceless. lol.

Rowena said...

I love it! Get back here with more details...my nosy ass wants to see dammit!

Nicole said...

ames: I didn't look better than my sisters, we are all equally hot, lol. I looked better than Carrie's now sister-in-laws.

It was soooo fun. How bout me and some of the girls were dancing and holla back girl came on. And you know how in the beginning it says "i heard that you were talking shit, and you didn't think that I would hear it." well I was all hyped up at that point in the night so I yell "hey where's my bitch" when that came on, looking for the sister that was talking about me. lol.

And for all of you that don't know what's what with these sisters, well mostly the one from Ohio, go read one of my first few blogs called 'bridesmaids bitchs'.