Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I love me some shoes!

I was just checking out my girl Grace's blog a few days ago and came across one of her shoe posts. Now I wouldn't go calling myself a shoeaholic, cause shoeaholics actually BUY lots of shoes. So I don't' know what I'd call me. I love love love shoes, but don't have the funds to be a shoeaholic. But anyhoo, I just wanted to share some hot shoes I've been peeping out online. All kinds, strappy heels, dress and casual flip flops, boots, and more more more. I want, I want, I want.....lol, Oh but before we go there let me just say that I've been sooo obsessed with wedge heels this summer....as you'll be able to see:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How freaking cute are these? I love pink, I love beaded stuff, I love wedge's, and I love flip flops. The perfect shoe right? That's what I'm saying.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay I take it back, these are the perfect shoes! OMG I am soooo obsessed with these, I am actually ordering them tomorrow. I love them, I can't even say why they are just the cutest sandals I've seen all summer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chances are these are what you would see me in most of the time. Even though I love lots of other shoes, these are the most practical when running around with two kids. And hot damn are the comfy....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How cute are these? I have a pair of these in brown. Perfect to wear with a cute tank and jean skirt. Sometimes I can even get away with wearing them to work on a extra casual day.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are super cute. Perfect for when I have to dress up and wear high heels and then want to take them off at the end of the day and still look cute. They are dress flops. lol. Gotta love my flip flops.

I know I said how I love ALL shoes but I figured I'd stick with summer shoes for today. If you want more shoes be sure to check out Graces blog on Tuesdays, she's got a day dedicated to shoes. Sheesh that girls got it bad. lol.

7 Comments:

Holly said...

That first pair of shoes has got to be the ugliest, nastiest thing I've ever seen in my ENTIRE life. I would SO not be seen in public with you if you wore THOSE things...The rest are uber cute though! LOL

Nicole said...

What? Your nuts! They are soo cute. I can totally picture them with a pair of brown capris and a pink halter top! Love them! lol...

thejerkstore said...

um......sorry. i got nothing.

Rowena said...

I think the first pair of shoes are cute Jazz, I would totally rock those! And I'm like you, I love shoes but I'm not a shoeaholic because I only admire from afar, I don't really buy shoes all the much, I'm addicted to buying bra's right now, I have no idea why though...

Rowena said...

OH yeah and I'm totally not digging the second pair of shoes. hehe, not my style. I just bought the cutest pair of Roxy slippers though, I'm totally in love with them!

Grace said...

Giiirl, I'm lovin' that you have a shoes post! ;o)

I especially love the last one - the dress up thongs, or flip flops as you guys call it. They're so cute!

I've been thinking about grabbing a pair of those ballet like shoes (the second last one) but I never manage to find any I like. The ones you posted up are cute though! Hmmm, must work on finding a pair. LOL.

Nicole said...

Payless has them in like every color. And they're only $9.99. Do you have a Payless?