Saturday, July 1, 2006

I changed my mind, and I can if I want to!

Okay so depending on how long you've been reading here you may remember me telling you all about my first clubbing experience.

Yes all you newbies, I am 25 and went to my first club a little over a month ago. But I was not all that impressed. Well maybe it was just the clubs, cause last night I went out clubbing in my old hood, Trenton, and in was hella better.

Well actually the first club, Kat man Du, sucked pretty bad. Me and my two girls had a couple of old married heads trying to pick us up! MEN! But I'll tell you about that in a minute . . . or no, I'll tell you know then move on with my story. So we're sitting at the bar having a drink, and yes I was drinking my girlie drink Sex on the Beach, and these two men were right next to us. We were on the end and they were the first two seats on the next corner. Anyhoo, we hear them talking, they first said that we looked like Glamor Girls, whatever guess that was a compliment right? lol. Then we hear them saying 'but they all have rings on' and on and on. Finally one of them asked how long we've been engaged, and I proceeded to tell them I was married for how long and all. The one guy said he had two kids and has been married for 8 years, and said even if I don't admit it to myself he and I have the same mind set. Like we both know where the other is coming from. ????? And for the rest of the time we were there we couldn't seem to dodge the two of them.
Oh and I was with my BF that is getting married next week and another bridesmaid of hers. She isn't really engaged she just wears a fake ring when she goes out to fend off the men with, she is in a long term relationship.

So finally we are just bored outta our minds, nothing really going on. The music sucked, the people sucked, and on and on. So, we'll just call her Bridesmaid, called her man and he was at a different club not to far. I happened to want to go to that club from the start so finally we talked my BF into going. It was a Spanish club, they had one room with reggae and then a big room with the bar and tables then another room with Spanish music. GOOD MUSIC, with people who could dance! Even if there was a lot of girl girl dancing. And I mean girl/girl, not like me and my girls dancing but ..... you know. lol. But it was fun to watch, THE DANCING, dirty dirty minds! And after all my drinks I was dancing too! Not that I don't dance, but I haven't Spanish danced in a looooong time. So it took some doing to get my courage up and remember the moves. But then it just all comes back.

All in all a really fun night! Even if some freak tried to do I don't even know what when we left. Remember we're in Trenton, not a good part, and we're leaving the club when it closed at 2am. So when we walk out there is this skinny guy that comes up to us all in our face and says (or I should say slurs) "I have more money than all you have in your bank accounts." Hmmm, doubt it, and don't know where he was going with it. Cause Bridesmaids man came out then and herded us off to the car.

Oh and I tried a new drink, it was calle Pain in the Ass. It was gooood. hee hee.

And I am woman enough to admit right here that I was drunk enough to make a drunken phone call, dance with girls, and not walk straight. Actually I am still feeling it a little. LOL, good times, good times.

8 Comments:

Rowena said...

LMAO! Sounds like you had a great time sweets! Awesome....;)

dancechica said...

Oh I love Sex on the Beach too! And I use to love the club scene...was always there but then I grew tired of it. At least the clubs we frequented. Now my boring ass would rather be home with a book rather than having some yucky guy grinding me in some club. LOL. But glad to hear you had a good time. ;)

thejerkstore said...

you missed out on tradewinds in sea bright. it was the best club on the jersey shore. many times i was carried out of that place. sadly they tore it down for high rise condos.

first club experience last month?? so weak.

Nicole said...

lol, was that weak jerkstore? What should I have experianced? At least I had a good time this round. Last time was okay but not really great.

Season, I grew up in Trenton. But now I live in Mt. Laurel, near Cherry Hill. I've heard of where you were talking about but don't know where it is.

Mailyn said...

yay!! see? it all depends on the club and the music. it's kind of like romance novels. just because one is bad it doesn't mean they all are. lol :)

glad you had fun!!

~ames~ said...

Sounds like you had fun! LOL at the drunk dialing - who doesn't do that? hehehe

thejerkstore said...

at this point you should have done enough horrible things to fill up a blog. pretty much what mine is.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Firemen running into the twin towers soccer Video cards with tv in