Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A little of this and a little of that, a lazy blog...

Well let me tell you I am not to happy with my work situation! As you all know from my previouse blog "I am going to Hell" there is a woman I really dislike at my work. Now it took some time for me to come to terms with this because she is a very elderly lady. But my God she is a Bitch! She is from India, and I think she is about 55 yrs. old. OMG I could strangle her most of the time. Anyway I don't really wanna talk about her cause I can't stand her that much....but she was in India on vacation for three weeks (best three weeks of my work life!) and now she's back. UGGG! She doesn't even have to say anything, I just can't stand to be near her. And of freaking course I am working with her almost every day this week! Kill me now.....

My niece is getting soooo big! She is 6 1/2 months old and she is now sitting up all by herself, and trying to crawl. OMG I love her so much, she is soooo cute. I will be crying buckets when my sister goes back to France in October! She should leave my niece with me, I want her to grow up with my kids and be close with them. Makes me so sad.

I have a hot new car! It's a Chevy Cobalt, and it's so cute. We got it in Sunburst Orange, I've been wanting a car/truck in this color since it came out, I love it. Anyway the car is a two door cute little thing, it's used but still a 2006, and we are financing it. So it'll be mine when we're done paying it! Hate leasing! Oh it's more or less the car for whoever doesn't have the kids at the time, and whoever has the kids has the explorer. So basically I have the truck more times than not. But it's all good. One of the girls I work with said they were going to tell my hubby that I need to still drive the truck cause I'll get to much attention from other men driving the cute little sporty car. lol, fine with me, it'll make me feel young and hot again. Nothing wrong with that.

For the record I am not having a affair, especially not with Dylan. lol, I was on the phone with Dylan tonight at work, cause I was sooooo board, when a co-worker walks up. My co-worker walks up to me after I've been on the phone a good 10 minutes and says "Is that your husband or someone else?"
Me "Someone else, why?"
Her "A man?"
Me "NO!"
Her "Oh I was about to say, I'm telling JD!"
Me "First of all it's a girl, and second of all if I was doing something naughty I wouldn't be all out in the open." lol

My baby is growing up. My son is starting school in less then two months! OMG I'm gonna ball my eyes out! I just cannot grasp that I will have a child in school, and it's my boy, he can't be that old yet. I've been a mom for 5 years now but somehow it's hitting me all over again now.

I found a new blog and thought it was interesting. I got all into it and was going to blogroll it, then wasn't, then was. Okay so the blog is called A Feenix Call Girl and if you go and look at it you'll see that she is exactly that, a Call Girl. And I don't really agree with this lifestyle, but as I read and read I realise something. I may not choose that for me, or really agree with it, but that doesn't change the fact that I am interested in her life, and her stories. So you know what? I blogrolled her, and I'm not ashamed! She's honest, funny, and interesting. And I enjoy reading her.

Well I think that is enough for now, sorry for lumping everything all together, but this is my lazy blog. Catch ya all later.

8 Comments:

thejerkstore said...

there is nothing wrong with hating people at work. half of my material is hating people at work. most of mine don't smell like curry, but still......

Isabel said...

Hey Jazz, I may be joing you in hell. There is this older lady in my unit and I hate her too. She's complains about everything!!!!

~ames~ said...

I don't like an older woman in my office too! LOL And I love when she's gone on vacation.

I'm getting a new car in October, so let me know how the Cobalt is working out for you. That's one of the cars I'm seriously eyeballing. :P

Rowena said...

The old lady that I hate moved to Vegas and works from her home in VEGAS which is 3 hours away from us so I'm cool on the hating old ladies at work thing, although there is this other lady that I cannot stand, but she's not an old lady she's just a stupid lady...stupid bitch.

So you're not going to hell, at least I hope you're not since I'd be joining you there.

And hehe, it's okay that you've got a crush on my Jazz, it's all good in the hood...I won't tell anyone! LMAO.

Congrats on the new car, Orange huh??? And I thought you were going to fix Kaysar's thing on the sidebar?? HELLO???? You can't vote anymore, LMAO.

Mailyn said...

a few of my freinds are from India and I would so love to go on vacation but I'm scared of planes and it's a 24 hr flight!!!

your sis lives in France??!?! damn!!!! I wanna move to Europe!!!

congrats on the car! and tell your nosy coworker to go keep an eye out on his own girl lol

Lynilu said...

ouch! I'm taken aback that you see "about 55" and being "elderly." But I guess at 24, I thought it, too. I think I'll go back to bed for a while!!

Nicole said...

Lynilu,
OMG so sorry! Didnt' mean it like that just that she is my elder and usually I respect them and all that, ya know. And it was a little hard for me to come to grips with how much I disliked this woman, being as how I usually respect a woman older than me. I really didn't mean to offend.

Mailyn,
My sister lived in Pourtugal (sp???) two years ago, then was home for the summer, and then lived in France last year and now is home for the summer again. But she'll be going back again in October. Her boyfriend plays professional basketball over there. I'd send you a link to see him online but I need to find one. lol. His name is Mike Lazme. Acually his first name is Michelle or something, he is from The Ivory Coast in Africa, and also France. long story thiers is...

Anonymous said...

What a great site body building Expensive golf balls fly further