Friday, October 20, 2006

Being Sick SUCKS!!!

Just the other day Rene asked a question on her blog. When your sick are you allowed to be? (I know it wasn't worded the same exact way but you get the drift). And I commented saying as a mom your never allowed to be sick. Well guess what? I feel like shit and it hasn't changed a thing around here. Who woke up with Jordon? Me, who bathed and dressed him? Me, who feed him and walked him to the bus stop (in the rain)? ME! And what do I get? Josh walks outta the bed room and asks why I'm talking funny then says "oh" and proceeds to tell me I need to drive to PA to pay a bill, and then can I get his car inspected, and on and on and on. Does he not see me hacking my guts out???? Then when I say I'm gonna go to the doctors cause I already had Bronchitis once this year and I'm not up for round two, he says "Why waste a co-pay? Just get some medicine." JERK!


~ Nicole

6 Comments:

Isabel said...

That sucks. I hope you feel better soon. Try and take it easy all right.

dancechica said...

That really sucks. I hope you feel better. *hugs*

Holly said...

I'll tell you the same thing I've been telling you since the beginning...

He's a fucking moron and you should divorce his ass, become a lesbian, and marry me instead

*snicker*

Love you, sweets. Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs!

Mailyn said...

I'm not gonna say it. OK, I will. WTF!??! He knows he ain't getting none in a while right? Cuz I'd leave him high and dry for AT LEAST a week. Oh and next time he is sick and dying give him a whole bunch of shit to do and make sure he does it! Mehehehe.

Hope you get better soon. *hugs*

Kristie (J) said...

ah - the joys of being the "real" head of the house!

DC said...

Easy, Easy. That's how us moronic men are supposed to act. Hope you feel better.