Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Catchig up....

***Scroll down and read my Guilty Not Guilty post too!***

I feel like I have nothing to say. Nothings really new so hmmmm what do I talk about?

Well I had that jewelery party and it was fun, except for my ghetto cousin that came with her loud/bad kids and was showing her ghetto jewelery she was selling while my lady was still there. And I didn't even know till after the party was over! I'm so mad, cause I totally would have kicked her out! It was so rude. And she said to my BF (that just got married in July) that all men are dogs and she's stupid if she doesn't think her husband has cheated or will cheat on her! OMG, who says that to a newly wed person???? Or at all....

I went to that conference with Jordon's teacher. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. I actually had to bite my tongue a bit. You know, I didn't want to be the parent that goes in and contradicts everything the teacher says but I really didn't agree with what she was saying. Like she was saying he didn't recognize any more than 4 letters in the alphabet, and I know that's not true! I've quizzed him on them before. And she said he doesn't recognize any numbers but 1. Hello! So not true. Just that night his homework was to count how many acorns were on each square then match it up with the correct number on the other side of the page, and he did it all by himself! He counted the acorns and then found the correct numbers. Which NONE of them were 1! So I was trying to tell her that maybe he isn't feeling confident enough to say it out loud in class, and she just kept saying that he didn't know any. Uggg, soooo annoying.

I go to Vegas in like 20 days or something, and I am soooo freaking excited. So anyone that's been before give out some suggestions! I'm all ears.

K, sorry but that's it for now. I'm still tired, I'm gonna lay down again.

Oh one more piece of news.....Josh bought handcuffs and cuffed me to the bed the other night. lol. He surprised me. Hmmmm good surprise baby!!!

~ Nicole

7 Comments:

Isabel said...

So what, the teacher thinks you're doing his homework then since all he knows is 1? Grrrr.

Handcuffs....kinky...:)

Deb said...

I cannot....I cannot....I cannot stand jewelry parties, Christmas Around the World parties, candle parties and handbag parties as well as Pampered Chef parties. I hate getting invited to these shindigs, because it's not ME they want there...it's my cash. Or lack thereof.

Hey, win big in Vegas and have fun!!! Free drinks is always a good thing. Don't forget the cuffs though! ;)

Nicole said...

Izzy,
I don't know what the heck the teacher thinks I'm doing. Whatever. I just need to encourage Jordon to be more confident in school I guess and the rest will play out.

Deb,
Do you really feel that way when a good friend invites you? See I love going to these parties. I think they are fun, and a night out. And I would hope that if someone knew me really well they'd know I want them to come hang and not care if they bought or not. I'm going to start a post on this. Cause your the second person that said they feel this way, I want to see what everyone things. lol. See your giving me blogging ideas, and I've been in such a slump. lol.

Both of you,
Cuffs=very sexy! lol, and they most def will be going to Vegas with us. ha ha.

Nicole said...

Deb,
Scroll down, you've been tagged. Guilty or Not Guilty...

Kelley Nyrae said...

The teacher should have listened to you when you were telling her these things. Somtimes I think they think they know everything and thats that.

Mailyn said...

Oh Vegas! Go see Chippendales!! Tell the hubby you are going to the gym reeeeal late cuz you don't want to skip your workouts. :-P

OK, seriously, try the Cirque shows! Any of them because they are all bootiful. Or try Le Reve at the Wynn. Sort of like Cirque and just as bootiful and amazing! :-)

*~*Cece*~* said...

I don't do jewlery parties b/c I don't wear much jewlery, although its something I want to change but I just don't know how. *lol*

Vegas! We LOVE Vegas. Being so close to Vegas my husband & I go a couple of times a year. I'm planning a weekend getaway for the 2 of us in December, for his bday. Umm, tips huh? Are you going to be there over a weekend or during the week? Do you drink/gamble? Do you like shows?