Wednesday, October 4, 2006

I Made a Deal With the Devil....

Okay so I really really need motivation sometimes. As I'm sure you know, I've been trying to eat healthy to loose some weight. Yes cause in general I should. But mostly cause I'm going to Vegas in just over a month and don't want to be the fat girl.
Yeah yeah I know you all thought I was a skinny bitch. Well sup rise I'm not. Don't hate me. lol. I'm coming out though (again...hee hee) I'm a size.....OMG I don't know if I can say it......ttttwwwwww......don't laugh.......twelve! There, weew I said it! Now don't get me wrong I know I'm not FAT, but I sure ain't thin. And really it's just about being in shape and liking the way I look. And I don't.
I was never a skinny person. The smallest I ever was is a 6. And I'm not even trying for that again. I just want to be an 8 or a really toned hot 10. lol. Basically I want to feel sexy. You know I really think it affects a lot of aspects of my life. I don't like to have sex as much I'm sure cause I don't feel attractive. A post baby body isn't all that great, ya know....
Okay I'm off topic, stop the pity party. So my deal with the devil, and what it has to do with my computer?
Well eating good has lost me 6 pounds but that's about it. And it's been just about 3 weeks I think. So I need to get my ass to the gym. But I ALWAYS say I'm going to go and never do. So I told Josh that I need to make some sort of deal with him to make me go......hence the locked computer.
My computer is my life, well besides my kids, Josh and my books. But he can't take my kids away or my books (to many, where would he put them?) so he said he will lock the computer and will only give me the password after I've gone to the gym for the day. Now that will get my ass out the door! At first I was all HELL NO! But then I'm like, well if I really want to get my ass in gear I need to do something drastic like this. And losing my computer? DRASTIC!!! So he's going to change the password daily when he goes to work and tell it to me when I get home from the gym.
So who has faith in me??? Think I can do it?
I want to go to the gym tomorrow but it doesn't officially start till the 9th of this month. It will then be exactly one month from our trip.
So watch out Holly and Izzy, I'm not gonna be the fat bitch in Vegas. lol. Start eating to help me out. I'll lose and you skinny girls gain. ha ha. LOVE YOU!!!

Oh and side note.....I found a new shampoo and conditioner I LOVE!!! SunSilk Straight and Sleek. I've tried every straightening shampoo and conditioner, serum, cream, and balm. And let me tell you this stuff works! I mean my hair isn't perfect afterwards, but I don't have to twist it and hide it the first day I wash it because of the poof. Let me explain. I don't wash my hair everyday, first cause you shouldn't and second cause if I did it'd always be a big frizz ball. Normally the first day I wash my hair it needs to be in a pony tail or clip. But with this stuff? I can wash it and go to sleep and in the morning it's cool. Run a straightener through it and I'm good to go. I don't have to blow dry it, and I don't have to wait for the second day for it to tame down enough to get a straightener through it. Yeay!!! So there's my pimp. Go get it!!!

~ Nicole

11 Comments:

Isabel said...

Good luck my dear. I'm gonna start jogging with Joey and Adam on Monday. Yikes!!!

So we'll both look hot for vegas!

Nicole said...

NO Izzy! Your skinny already. Your not allowed to get any hotter! Not fair! lol. Oh okay, it just means I have to work forever harder. Does that make sense???

Anonymous said...

Um, darling, I've seen you in person. You are friggin gorgeous. And yes, I have faith in you, even though I think you look perfectly fine just the way you are.

Grace said...

Aww thats awesome that Josh is helping you find some motivation! But honestly girl, I don't think you need to lose any weight at all!

You too Izzy!

~ames~ said...

You can totally do it!!

Especially when the computer is at stake. LOL


(Even though I don't think you need it.)

Nicole said...

You would all think so if you saw me! Rene, stop lying to everyone! You know I have the fatest ass ever. lol. But thank you all for your support and encouragement. Yeah I don't think I spelt that right, whatever. lol.

Holly said...

Pfft. This girl. I swear. BUT, I want to get into better shape myself, so I understand. But dang, the computer is kind of drastic, isn't it? YIKES.

Does this mean when you call me and say you're on your way to the gym I can't encourage you to go to the bookstore instead? That sucks. *sigh* LOL

GOOD LUCK BABY GIRL!

Nicole said...

Well now I'm just going to reward myself with a book after the gym. I mean they are right next to eachother. Hmmm, and Cold Stone Ice Cream is right there too. And the Nine West Outlet, and NewEngland Soup Factory. Oh fug! This is going to be hard!

dancechica said...

Good for you hon! That's awesome you're actively working to reach your goal. And the computer's at stake too? Wow! But I'm sure you'll do just fine. I want to get into shape myself but I'm too lazy (I'm a member of the lazy bitches club after all, lol). Maybe someday I'll find my motivation. It's great you've found yours. Good luck!!! :-D

Rowena said...

First of all, you're not fat you dumbass BUT since I'm the supporting friend, GOOD LUCK SWEETIE!

I know you can do it...you want me to bust out my retarded guy from The Water Boy?

YOU CANNNNN DOOOOOOOO IIIIITTTTTT! ;)

Hugs!

Nicole said...

LMAO!

YOU CANNNNNN DOOOOOO IIIIIITTTTT! YOU CANNNN DOOO ITTTT ALLL NIGGGHHHHTTT LOOOONNNGGG! HA HAHA.