Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Guilty or Not Guilty?

1. Dated outside your race?
Guilty, my husband was actually only one of 3 guys I ever dated that was't black or puerto rican.

2. Singing in the shower?
Not really Guilty, it's happened like once or twice, I scared myself. lol.

3. Spit in someone's drink?
I don't remember, but that doesn't mean I've never done it.

4. Played with Barbies?
Guilty, I loved barbies when I was little. Now I love getting them for Abby.

5. Made someone cry?
Guilty, way to many times to count. Sorry, but I never claimed to be a nice person.

6. Opened your Christmas presents early?
Guilty, I'm very impatient.

7. Lied to a friend?
Guilty, not recently though.

8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera?
Guilty, I used to watch them alot. Well only two, Days and Passions.

9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours?
Not Guilty

10. Ran through the sprinklers naked?
Not Guilty, unless your counting from the age of 5 and under. lol.

11. Ate food that fell on the floor?
Guilty, what? There's the 5 second rule.

12. Went outside naked?
Not Guilty, again unless your counting from age 5 down included.

13. Been on stage?
Guilty, school plays.

14. Been on stage naked or close to it?
Not Guilty

15. Been in a parade?
Guilty, when I played T-Ball, lol. And I think something for Church before too.

16. Been in a school play?
Guilty, but in my defense it wasn't optional. I had such a small school that it was class plays yearly, and the whole class was involved.

17. Drank beer?
Guilty, but I don't like it. Beer has a rank taste IMO. I like mixed drinks better.

18. Gotten detention?
Guilty, probably more times than not. lol.

19. Been on a plane?
Guilty, Texas, Florida, Mexico...all more than once.

20. Been on a cruise?
Not Guilty but I want to soooo badly!

21. Broken into a house?
Guilty, but it was my parents house and they didn't care. I lost my key, so I climed into their bedroom window.

22. Gotten a tattoo?
Not Guilty, but I really want one!

23. Gotten piercings?
Guilty, but only in my ears.

24. Gotten into a fist fight?
Guilty, lol, but we won't go there.

25. Gotten into a shouting match?
Guilty, is that even a question? This happens on a daily basis. I though everyone did. ha ha.

26. Swallowed sea/pool water?
Guilty, who has this not happend to?

27. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose?
Guilty, not that I can figure out why. lol.

28. Laughed so hard it hurt?
Guilty, and it's the best.

29. Tripped on your own feet?
Guilty, I'm ashamed to admitt.

30. Cried yourself to sleep?
Guilty, I may be tough but I am just as emotional.

31. Cried in public?
Guilty, see above.

32. Thrown up in public?
Guilty, hello The Whiskey Tango!

33. Lied to your parents?
Guilty, and if you say not guilty your lying to either yourself or us!

34. Skipped class?
Guilty, opps. lol.

35. Cried so hard you threw up?
Not Guilty, but I got close a few times.

I tag -- Deb, La Chou, Drake, and Tami Tami.

~ Nicole

6 Comments:

*~*Cece*~* said...

Oh what a fun post!

Nicole said...

Then you do it too Cece then I can come to your blog to see all your answers.

DC said...

WOW! My first tag!! I will not disapoint. Speaking of tags, how's my Lagaan assignment coming?

Nicole said...

OMG Drake I got it from Netflix and was all ready to watch it and then I saw it was 4 freaking hours long, so I'm working up the nerve to dedicate that much time to a movie. lol. I'll get there, I promise. In my defense, your tags take much longer than mine do. lol.

Teena in Toronto said...

I did this last week.

oakleyses said...

jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ugg boots, burberry pas cher, prada outlet, chanel handbags, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, gucci handbags, christian louboutin, polo outlet, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, kate spade outlet, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin uk, oakley sunglasses, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ugg boots, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, nike outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp pas cher, polo ralph lauren, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin pas cher, tiffany and co, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe, cheap oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, replica watches