Thursday, October 5, 2006

Awwww....

I have this friend that I've know for about a year I'd say. And she is an aspiring author. Well she actually has a book coming out in February, so I guess she IS an author. She is so talented and I just love her writing and her. Well as I'm sure I've said plenty of times before, I'm not the best friend a girl could hope for. I don't keep in contact with people all that often. I'm there then I'm not. And I don't do it on purpose I just forget. ALOT! But this friend is great. I recently went to her blog and read some of her stuff and it just reminded me of how great a person she is and how excited I am for her books to come out. And then I see this little link that says Friends Pages so I click.....and I'm on it! I'm number four (guess who's first! Rene Lyons, bitch! lol, love you!) so anyway....I just think it's great that although I'm there one day then not the next and I'm not the best kind of friend, she never forgets me and is always including me! So here it is a great big THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU to TAMI BOYER!!!
Go here for here for her website
and
here for her blogs
and
here for her friends pages...
You rock Tami, love you girl!!!

(You know I love you too Holly, Dylan, Izzy and Rene. This is just a special shout out cause I talk to you gals daily and not so much with Tami.)

~ Nicole

6 Comments:

Anne Rainey said...

LMAO!!! Okay, let's try posting this again. First off, I wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU...this is truly the nicest thing anyone's done for me. Also, I totally get the 'here and then not' thing, as I do that too. I was having a crappy day today, but this just really turned it around. You can't even know how badly I needed this! {{{bunches of love and huggles}}}

Deb said...

You know, sometimes we can't be there all the time for our friends, but that's when our "true friends" understand that. Just as she just did! You seem like such an amazing woman who treats her friends and loved ones with so much respect.

Rowena said...

Awwwww, you're so the bomb Nicole! I love you too, even if you didn't give me any props...LOL. ;)

Tami is cool peeps and I have her in my TBR list...she's posted in there and she's the bomb diggity, can't wait for her books to come out, so I can read all of her naughty books, woo hoo! That's what I'm talkin' bout! ;)

Holly said...

Aww! How sweet of you both. I can't wait to read Tami's stuff, either! :)

Niks, good on ya for being such a good friend...to everyone BUT me, that is. ha ha ha

Nicole said...

Ummm hello! Dylan I gave you props at the end remember!!! I said I talk to you everyday so that's why it wasn't a shout out to Dylan/Holly!
And Psht Holly! I am too a good friend to you!!! Your the one that avoids my phone calls!!! Hmp!
Tami,
Your welcome! I just wanted you to know I saw it and how sweet you are.
Deb,
Welcome welcome welcome to my blog. Okay I don't know what is up with my three welcome's but you get the point right? lol. Hope to see you around some more.

oakleyses said...

jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ugg boots, burberry pas cher, prada outlet, chanel handbags, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, gucci handbags, christian louboutin, polo outlet, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, kate spade outlet, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin uk, oakley sunglasses, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ugg boots, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, nike outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp pas cher, polo ralph lauren, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin pas cher, tiffany and co, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe, cheap oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, replica watches