Monday, October 2, 2006

The Whiskey Tango

Saturday I'm off to work, 9am to 4pm, not a bad schedule with a retail job. About half way through my shift Josh calls and says he's taking the kids to his moms. Cool, a kid free night.

So after work a friend says her and her boyfriend are going out that night and since we don't have the kids why don't we come. Well Jamie and I have been friends for awhile and while I've met her boyfriend and she's met Josh the two of the guys have never met.

Now Josh doesn't always do good with new people. He is very out going and fun with his group of friends but put him with people he doesn't know? Sometimes you'll hear crickets. But damn it we wanted to go out. So I talked Josh into going, not only was he meeting Jamie's boyfriend for the fist time but about 7 other people that neither of us knew.

Let me just tell you that I ended up puking all over the parking lot at TWT and all over my friends car when this night ends.......want to hear all the juicy details? Well at least the ones I remember??? Okay your dragging it out of me.

We met over one of the people's house that I didn't know and had some pizza and drinks. Now I'm not a big drinker cause I don't know much about drinks. I like something I can't really taste the alcohol in. So I was hooked up with some Citrus Vodka mixed with Crystal Lite, you know gotta watch my carbs, lol. OMG I loved it, so before I know it an hour and and half have passed and I've drank at least 5 big cups of this stuff (I lost count after that). We played a card game called fuck the dealer, and I was drinking even when I was winning. lol.

We all get ready to go to the bar and I started to realize I am feeling a little ummmmm....not sober. But hell I'm having a good time.

We get to the bar and I order the same as my friend, like I said I'm not good with drinks. It was either a Captain and ginger, or something else and ginger, but all I know is it tasted like cream soda so I was loving it. So after this I'm just going to tell you I had four of those drinks and here are the random things I remember, in no particular order:

Dancing with five guys, and one girl. Sometimes one on one sometimes all at the same time.

Stealing other peoples straws out of their cups cause mine kept disappearing. I swear they were stealing my straws all night. Then somehow I ended up with like five of them.

Pulling the front of my shirt down and saying I have no boobs. Then getting some money give to Josh which he then put down my shirt and I threw at Jamie.

Grabbing my husbands 'junk' quite a few times on the dance floor.

Calling some girls skinny bitches.

Smacking my head on the stall door in the bathroom.

Drunk calling my brother and Holly.

Crying over some family issue.

Telling my friends boyfriend he needed to buy her an engagement ring.

Knocking over a few peoples drinks.

Puking in the parking lot.

Puking all over the outside of my friends truck, and it flew back inside on Josh. It also got all over my hair, ewwww. And I was later told that at a red light some old guy was laughing at me puking.

Striping naked as I walked from my door to my bed (which it's a total black hole how I got from the car to the door.)


And guess what? I felt not so bad this morning! I actually woke up and went to work, no headache at all. Just felt queasy all day.

Good times, good times. Next Saturday I'm going out again. Hey this is pretty fun! I should have done this awhile ago.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I was laughing this whole post, because I've BEEN THERE DONE THAT!

Oh god, drunks are so obnoxious aren't we *eh hem* I mean they?

Glad you didn't have the hangover ... and that you got to cut loose for a little while!!

Isabel said...

HA HA! You got drunk! YAMEAN! Sounds like you had some FUN! And Josh? Did he have fun.

The drinking gods must have taken pity on you for you not to have a hangover.

~ames~ said...

LMAO!! Good times, eh? hehe Hmmm...doesn't sound like you told a bunch of people you love them. I always laugh at my friends when they do that. "I love you!" And then wrench your head off your neck.

DC said...

That's just like me. I rarely let my hair down, so to speak, but when I do, I recover quickly. I remember a few times that I did it and had to get up at 4:30 AM for work, no problem. Just a little queasiness like you described. And I'm proud to say that I have only had two alcohol induced pukes in my life. One was ten years ago, walking back to our ship from a night of partying in Cyprus; I puked all over the side of the sub. (I like to think of it as a christening). The next was just a little over a year ago. I made it all the way home, and thought I'd be fine, but while I was taking off my shoes in my closet, well, yeah. You know. FUN TIMES!

Grace said...

LMAO Jazz!! I was talking to Holly when you dialed her drunk. Girl, I could NOT stop laughing at you.

I'm glad you let loose and had a great time! I can't wait to hear about next Saturday. Hehe.

Oh and you're sooo lucky you didn't have a horrible next day hangover! WOOHOO for that! :D

Rowena said...

Oh gosh Nicks, you lush! LOL...good times sweets, good times...haha.

Holly said...

LMAO!LMAO! You crackhead! hahahaha

Niks calls me and I say hello and she says, "I don't feel good" and I said, "Oh, why not?" and then I hear this BANG THWAP WHACK sound and go, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" and she goes, "I hit my head on the stall" LOLOLOL Freakin NIKS! hahahah

Good times indeed!