Friday, October 6, 2006

Dancing With The Stars

Okay can I just say that I love watching this show. FOR THE MOST PART. I mean it makes me want to go out and take ballroom dancing, it looks soooo sexy. Not to mention it would knock off a day at the gym since it looks like such a workout. ha ha.


BUT.....

How much does it piss me off that people that SUCK are still in the competition and the good dancers are going home? I mean Jerry and Sara are still in the competition and Vivica and Monique were in the bottom two? How does that make sense???? IT DOESN'T!




I personally don't even like Vivica, I mean I didn't really know HER till this show. But she seems so conceited, and full of herself. And all that Diva crap hear me roar??? A little annoying. But Tuesday night the girl brought it! She danced. Then she got voted off????? Hello America, are we watching the same freaking show here?




In all honesty Jerry should have gone home last week, not Harry. I mean he did do good with the Waltz this week but he shouldn't have even made it to this week. But let's get back to this week, the worst dance on Tuesday was Sara. She did good last week with the country dance but besides that she's never had it. Her dancing is boring and just plain old bad. Yuck! The looks she has on her face? She looks scary.


And why is that? I mean look at the women, all of them look so much better during their practices then when they perform. I think Vivica looked thick and old in all of her dances, besides this week. The make-up, hair, and outfit. Sara too! Her hair was only good when it was straightened last week. IMO. And I am absolutely loving Willa in the competition but this week whoever did her eye make-up needs to be fired. Ugggg. Sooo bad! Oh and even Mario's teacher, I forget her name. She is sooo pretty but I think she looks so much older and a bit scary when she has her performance face on. But meh, that's just me, I could be crazy....or not.


But let me get back on track here....

I'm not saying that Harry didn't need to go home, cause he did. He was very stiff and mechanical. But you know what I'm saying right? Just the order of who is going and when. The first guy to go, I don't even remember his name, sucked! But then the second week....wait how many eliminations were there? lol, I just remember the first guy, then Harry and now Vivica. Well whatever. Vivica shouldn't have gone home. And if Jerry doesn't go next week I'll be pissed. Then Sara needs to go!

Usually it is so easy for me to pick a favorite but this year is tough. Mario is freaking awesome, but so is Emmitt (did I spell that right?), and Willa (I love her and Maks). Even Monique blows me away. I just can't pick.











All I can say is BYE BYE JERRY AND SARA!!!

~ Nicole

12 Comments:

Rowena said...

The country fans are the ones that are keeping Sara in the competition, she's really big on the country music scene and this is no different then last year when they kept Jerry Rice on the show, I mean he beat out Stacy last year, YEAH RIGHT he was the better dancer...so because of all of that, I can't bring myself to keep watching this show.

And plus, I watch too much TV as it is anyway...haha. But Harry went home? Awww, I liked him but he did suck, but so does Jerry and all of the Jerry fans are going to keep him on, not because he can dance but because of his popularity with his stupid show.

Rowena said...

I like Monique, that's my girl from High School Musical. I love that girl! And did you see her friends from HSM be comin' on the show to support it, its so cute!

Kelley Nyrae said...

I don't watch this show but I heard Vivica was good. I also heard you can vote before the show is over. Is that true? That doesn't make since to me. Shouldn't you see everyone before you decide who you like?

Anne Rainey said...

I've wanted to watch this, I saw a few episodes and thought it looked sexy too...Now you've got me curious!

--Sunrise-- said...

gah. i have seen a couple of these kinda shows. i hate them. sucking viewers into their nonsense...

but never mind.

because on a more positive note, i love your blog! i have read some of your older posts too... they were fun! :)

Nicole said...

Welcome to my blog Sunrise! I hope you stick around and drop some comments!
And your right they do suck you in, but hey what else do I have to do....besides read, work, clean, cook....oh wait I do have alot of other things I could be doing. lol. Thanks.

Dylan,
I know that's what pisses me off. Sara and Jerry have huge fan basis but they suck! Sheesh! And yeah everytime we watch the show Abby is all "that's the girl from HSM! Where's the boy." and she looks for him in the croud.

Tami,
It's a fun show. You should give it a shot. There are still alot of good couples in it.

Kelley,
I think your right. But since I never watch the show when it is actually on I don't vote. I wouldn't anyway. But I know you get like 10 or 9 votes total and so you can start voting as soon as you want. Which is stupid cause people will just start right off voting for who they LIKE not who can DANCE. Whatever....

DC said...

Sorry, no comment on dancing with the stars. Other than THEY ALL SUCK! No, I didn't mean that. Sorry been away so long. I really want to finish the story (one more post, promise!) I've had a lot of family issues to deal with, and wouldn't you know it, at the same time, I've started dating again. Lotta juicy stuff to tell. Email me anytime, let me know when you get the books.

Nicole said...

Hey I'm a perv too, and I missed that one! Damn. I watch Nip Tuck and I so don't remember Mario in it, especially not in the shower. Freakin' A!

Suzette said...

I like Mario too. Not only does he have a nice ass but those killer abs! Shower scene in Nip/Tuck was awesome!

Rowena said...

Aww Abby is so cute, but my kids are like that too, "Aunty, Aunty she's the Math geek on High School Musical"

Oh gag me already...but she's tight!

Kristie (J) said...

I just started watching DWTS this season and it's the same kind of frustration as AI. It's not based on talent but on popularity. And while I'll probably keep watching it anyway - it will be with a great deal of annoyance that better dancers go home while popular ones with less talent stick around.

Nicole said...

I know what you mean Kristie, last season of AI annoyed the crap outta me. First they kicked off Chris then Kat didn't win??? What the hell!
So yeah, I get you. And even though DWTS annoys me that way too, I'll still watch. I'm a gluton for punishment. lol.