Monday, October 23, 2006

Haunted Houses???

Okay so who likes to go to haunted houses? I love getting scared, I always want to go but when I get there I keep my eyes closed almost the entire time. lol. Saturday night me, Josh, Jose, Sarah, and Hannah (my brother and sisters) went to one. All of them were like $20-$30 and I'm sure they were good but we just weren't up to spending that on a HH. So we found one right around the corner that was only $8, and said to be the 'best of 'said' county', chances are it could have been the only one in said county. But whatever. We get there, and buy our tickets (oh this is after we tried to hit up the liquor store first and they were all closed. freaking stores, why the hell would they close at 9pm!) and my brother proceeds to ask EVERYONE if it was scary. This kid that had to be about 9 said it was funny. Uggg.

So we go to the house, here's the picture, and I'm already getting freaked out! See that doctor guy standing on the porch? He kept staring at us and he was freaking creepy!
Then there was this fat guy that looked dead that was walking around by the line and would just walk up to you (like an inch separating us) and look at you, while we was holding an ax. And then he threw the ax at the porch and it went in. IT WAS A FREAKING REAL AX!!! And he could tell I was scared so he kept coming at me.


Anyway once we got in the house, this guy was giving us this shpeel on not touching and dying and all this crap, basically telling us the rules in a creepy way. Oh and while he was talking a guy's hand was reaching out of the wall and trying to grab Josh but he was to far away, to bad cause it would have been sooo funny to see him get scared.


So my brother is such a dork and took these kind of pictures all night, and pretended to be scared of everything. Which he wasn't he only made fun of me and Hannah (the only two to get scared) the entire time.
Oh but something really scary/funny! We went around this one corner and there was a hole in the wall, well Sarah thought it was this fake thing that made you think there was this big drop like we saw in this other room. So she runs up and yells "oh no I'm falling" and pops her head into the hole then SCREAMS!!! cause there was a person in there that was supposed to jump up and scare us and they hit heads. OMG we were laughing soooooo hard, my sides hurt.

Just for fun here are some pictures of Sarah messing around with all the 'scary' stuff they had in the house. She's such a freak.







When we were done we were still wanting more scare, so we went to see Texas Chain Saw Massacre The Beginning. And OMG I would be stretching the truth if I said I saw more than a third of it. I had my eyes covered and peeked through most of it. It was soooo gory gross. Every time something would happen or jump out I'd jump a mile, hide my face in my hands and my brothers shoulder and scream "OH JESUS!" Not kidding! So all in all, it was a fun night. I love hanging with my brother and sisters. Aren't they so cute! lol. And I swear Josh was there, but he just didn't' get in any pictures. ha ha.


Off topic, but to cute to pass up......

Alright, I know this is sideways but I don't' know how to edit it to flip and this is how I recorded it. But I was on myspace and Abby heard the music on someones page and says mommy look at me. I look and she's dancing, so I pull out the camera and she went to town. lol. Oh and of course you can all tell she had dressed herself, and no I did not let her leave the house like this.


~ Nicole

10 Comments:

Isabel said...

I don't do scary movies or Haunted Houses. Unless it's the Haunted Mansion at Disney Land. I hate being scared.

Rowena said...

I love haunted houses, the last time we went we had a blast, my friend almost lost his glasses, we got the crap scared out of us and we had lots of laughs.

The video's not loading for me....damn.

Holly said...

The vid isn't loading for me, either. I wanted MM to take me to the haunted house by us, but we were both too hung...er sick, I MEANT SICK! Jeez. LOL

Grace said...

Awww, the vid isn't working for me too Jazz! I wanted to see cute little Abby dance.

I'm with Izzy, I don't do anything scary. Not movies, not haunted houses. Nothing. There was one time my friends and I were out and everyone except me decided to take a detour to this uber scary area that's pitch black in stickville. Dude. The most miserable and scariest time of my life. I screamed the hell out of my lungs, and the guys learnt never to take me again. LOL.

Tempest Knight said...

Never been to one that's scary enough. I'd love to go to one of those truly haunted ones like they show in TV show "Ghost Hunters." Hehehe!

Kelley Nyrae said...

I like haunted houses. I think they are fun. But scary movies are a tough sell for me. I hate scary movies that aren't really scary and just gorey. Not my thing.

DC said...

I could probably work at a haunted house. And scare little girls. With no costume.

Rowena said...

Ohhh get it, get it little Abby girl....too frickin' cute, it loaded in Firefox for me, woo hoo!

oakleyses said...

jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ugg boots, burberry pas cher, prada outlet, chanel handbags, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, gucci handbags, christian louboutin, polo outlet, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, kate spade outlet, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin uk, oakley sunglasses, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ugg boots, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, nike outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp pas cher, polo ralph lauren, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin pas cher, tiffany and co, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe, cheap oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, replica watches

oakleyses said...

canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, pandora uk, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, replica watches, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, links of london, pandora jewelry, marc jacobs, coach outlet, karen millen uk, supra shoes, barbour uk, montre pas cher, moncler outlet, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, moncler uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour, canada goose, canada goose outlet, canada goose, canada goose outlet, swarovski, ugg, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, canada goose jackets, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, ugg pas cher, moncler, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, ugg uk, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, lancel, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, hollister, moncler