Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Have you ever???


Drunk Dialed anyone? If so tell me about it.

I'm to tiered to blog about anything right now so I want to hear about you.

You all know I did from my post The Whiskey Tango. Holly was the lucky girl that night. ha ha ah. But that was a friendly call, how bout any ex calling? Cursing anyone out?

To tell you the truth I think I wanted to call this bitch I don't like, but I deleted her number from my phone, so lucky me. Or lucky her. Whichever.

But enough about me. Today it's all you. Tell me your stories. Make me laugh, or cringe. haha.

~ Nicole

2 Comments:

Rowena said...

I don't get drunk, I'm a good girl...so no, no drunken calls for me, sorry sweets! =)

Isabel said...

I've drunk dialed before. Usually Joey is with me, so I'll drunk dial Adam or my cousin Stef. hee hee.