Thursday, October 5, 2006

Day 1, I did it!!!

Okay okay I know I NEVER blog this much. My normal commenter's (is that a word? lol)aren't even caught up...La Chou...Drake....where are you???? Anyhoo. I just had to give you all an update cause I'm oh so proud of myself!

I went to the gym this morning. Go me!! I did 30 min on the elliptical machine, which was such an accomplishment! I find cardio machines sooo boring. I wanted to get off after the first 10 minutes, scratch that after the first 7 minutes. But I held on strong and did it. It was 2.77 miles and 250 calories burned. I don't know if that is good or not. But I felt good afterwards.

Then I did about 3 or 4 arm machines. I hate doing my arms cause the places I want to feel it I never do. It is sooo annoying. But that's all I had time for, I had to get home to get Jordon at the Bus Stop. But not before I laid in the sauna for 7 minutes. hee hee.

OH oh, and guess what??? I weigh less then I though I do!!! I though I weighted 1something1 but I actually weigh 1something6 (that's going down not up)!!! What? You actually thought I'd tell you how much I weigh? I think NOT!!! lol. So that was soooo exciting.

I try not to give myself an ideal weight cause that varies on how much muscle I get and all that but if I were to set a weight goal I am 31 pounds away from that goal. And it is a realistic goal.

I am all kinds of excited.

I'm going to post up daily drafts about my gym goings and then weekly I'll post them up. You all need to encourage me!!! I'm counting on you.

(yeah and oveously that skinny beep in the picture isn't me!)

~ Nicole

11 Comments:

Rowena said...

Woo hoo sweets, that's good stuff!!! I'm so proud of you sweets, you're so the bomb diggity! Keep up the good work sweets!

Holly said...

WOOHOO! Way to go Jazzy-girl. I notice my phone was suspicioulsy quiet, too. What? Were you afraid I'd encourage you to be lazy? LOL

Holly said...

WOOHOO! Way to go Jazzy-girl. I notice my phone was suspicioulsy quiet, too. What? Were you afraid I'd encourage you to be lazy? LOL

Isabel said...

Way to go! Just keep it up. I love the ellipitcal but I can't bring myself to stay on for 30 minutes! ugh! I stay for like 20-25. I know I know. bad bad. But you are doing awesome!

Season said...

You go girl! I actually met with my trainer for the first time last night. She gave me some really good tips for cardio. If you're interested I will fill you in. By the way - Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to see more of ya'!

Anonymous said...

Lets play "Guess Jazz's weight" :)

Keep up the good work sweetheart.

Nicole said...

Welcome to my blog poptart and gw mush! I know I've seen poptart around but do you have a blog gw mush? And NO GUESSING GAMES!!! lol. That isn't nice!

Poptart,
I definetly want to know the details. Tell me!!! Personal trainers are to expensive. I take the free day they give out every once in awhile and I really wish I could afford one cause it's always a great workout.

Holly,
I know better than to call you on my way to the gym! Bad influence. I call you AFTER I go to the gym. ha ha.

Izzy,
Thats only a 5-10 min. differance. But you know what I'm not gonna say anything about that cause I swear I was about to hop off when I only had 30 sec. left. But I stuck it out. Weew!

Dylan,
Thanks girl! I swear I'm gonna stick to it this time!!!

Deb said...

Hey girl! That's amazing! I love the eliptical machine---and the stairmaster. 250 calories is very good. I started off with 250 for 30 minutes, and then went the full hour and a higher rank which burned off 500 calories. I'm trying to keep up with it, but sometimes I just want to pass out. Just make sure that you have a sports drink like gatorade there or powerade, and also keep yourself WELL hydrated with a vigorous workout! Keep it up- if not to lose weight, to keep that heart of yours in good check!

Anne Rainey said...

I've been trying to watch too, because it's getting ridiculous with my jeans...they're all too tight. I swear the older i get the harder it is to keep the damn weight down. Grrr.

Nicole said...

Josh (my husband to all you newbies) was just saying that he wants to get a bike so he can do it while he watches tv. lol, I imagine an old man doing that. But although I know it isn't the BEST cardio, it is still something. So I told him to get one, I can at least do that while I watch tv too, or while I read. Hey it's better than sitting on the couch eating.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I need some of that vibe past this way ...

Zeek (aka lazyass)