Sunday, October 29, 2006

Random Things

I get annoyed

Why do I get annoyed when people don't agree with me? You know everyone is entitled to their own opinion (even if mine is right, lol) and I know this. But it still annoys me. I'll talk over you so I don't have to hear you if we're discussing the issue if I'm in a really snotty mood. I know I'm wrong but sometimes I just don't care.

I'll never admit it

If I am debating with someone and later find out that they were right I never admit it. I'll continue a lie in front of them to keep them from knowing I was wrong and they were right.

I'm unromantic

I can be very unromantic. Or so my husband says. I mean personally I don't see the problem in saying "We have to have sex tonight cause I'll probably get my period tomorrow." I'm just letting a guy know. Sheesh. I thought I was being really nice.

And then he gets mad if he keeps on me for some boob action and finally I'll go okay two minutes. WHAT? I'm not a boob girl, so feel special that I'm giving you time with them. Cause it's not for me. Is that mean or unromantic? And am I the only one? I want some girls thoughts on this. Is it only me that isn't all oooohhhh ahhhaaahhh over boob stuff?

I get petty

If someone has something I want or is better at something, or even gets cut a good deal with something I want I'll be mean. I won't lie about anything, I'll just nit pick and point out why it should be me and not them.

I'm attitudy (here's a long one)

I am attitudy. Or so my boss tells me. In fact she swears this isn't a punishment but I beg to differ, listen to what happened. Last year around Christmas she hired this girl Mo for extra help....needless to say I didn't like her. At first I thought she was okay, but then after spending time with her I found her to be one of those people that think they are sooo smart. You know the kind, they use big words, the wrong way. They swear they are right about something when in fact they aren't, here's a simple example:

Customer: "Hi, I just have a question. Are all your pink sapphire's created?"
Mo: "Yes they are, would you like to have a look?"
Customer: looking all confused..."Ummmmm, I guess."

I am now highly annoyed, because if Mo didn't know the answer she could have just said 'I'm not sure let me find out'. But instead she said something that is not true and could lose us a customer. So I say...

Me: "Actually that's not true. We have both Created and natural, with a broad price range. Mo will be happy to show them both to you." then to Mo "they are marked on the tag, the created ones say CRPKSAP." Then I gave a fake smile and left.

It's not that she made the mistake it's that she did this CONSTANTLY, and never admitted she was WRONG!

Then we actually had an argument cause she wanted to throw away someones yogurt in the refrigerator. So I asked her if it was expired and she said of course all snotty like. And I looked at her and said are you looking at the expired date or the sell by date? And she argued with me saying they were the same thing! They are NOT!!! Finally I just said "It's not yours anyway so just put it back." I found out (secret source again) the next night that she was telling everyone about me being rude to her and saying she was about to rip me a new one. My source looked at her and said "first off we're adults we don't ripe someone a new one, and second nobody rips Nicole a new one cause if you tried she'd do it back to you ten times worse." Yeah, that shut her up. lol.

And it's not just me, there are others that felt this way.

So anyway my boss informed me that she is hiring her back this year, and I made it known I wasn't happy. We (me and my boss) came to an understanding, I'd stay away from Mo and if she came near me I'd be cordual (I know this has got to be spelt right but I'm not caring right now). Well Mo called the other day and I cut her off mid sentence and got my boss. I guess my boss caught my look and said "What's that look for?" I guess it didn't help that she had just delt with an irate customer but I didn't really care so I said "Nothing."
Boss: "I'm hiring her back."
Me: "I know."
Her: "Your gonna have to deal with it."
Me: "I will."

So then she took the phone call and when she hung up she said to me "And your going to re-train her."
Me: laughing "Yeah, okay."
Boss: "I'm not joking, since you know everything you can teach her the way."
Me: "I never said I knew everything."
Boss: "Well since your so good at your job I'm giving this to you."
Me: "Whatever." and then walked away.

I later found out (I have a secret source) that she did it cause I have to much attitude. Whatever, if she thinks this will make the situation better she's wrong. It's the holidays in retail, I had a hard enough time getting Mo outta my sales last year now I have to have her shadowing me! Uggggg!!!!! Kill me know. That is so punishment!

Soooo......

I don't know why I felt the need to point out more of my faults but there they are. It's a wonder I have any friends huh? I know it makes me sound really really bad, but I swear these things only come out when I get highly annoyed. And when I get highly annoyed it's not my fault! I swear I have good traits too, I just am not in a happy mood so I can't think of them right now.

Still love me???

~ Nicole

33 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Loved that one! Btw despite the fact I have a big boobs, I'm not a boob action girl either. Does very little for me. (It's almost false advertising isn't it! LOL!) Make s me laugh ...

Nicole said...

I know! I'm all 'yeah, I like the way they fill out my clothes and all but I don't want you fondeling me every second. It really doesn't do much for me.' They just don't get it. Glad you got a kick outta my faults though. lol.

Holly said...

Nope, not a boob girl here. It just irritates me. Dude, Back OFF! Just because they stick out does not mean they have a sign on them reading "TOUCH ME" they soooo don't.

I know it makes me sound really really bad, but I swear these things only come out when I get highly annoyed

Niks, you're ALWAYS highly annoyed. BTW, did I tell you I booked my spa trip in Vegas and MM said me and Iz could spend $400 each?

*innocent smile*

Love you.

Nicole said...

Yeah um guess what? I'm highly annoyed now! So tell MM not to talk to me and I may not even talk to you in Vegas. Or Izzy just on priciple. So there!

Teena in Toronto said...

Ha! Great rant!

Isabel said...

So you are mad at me again? ha ha.

Nicole said...

Hi Teena,
Sometimes you just gotta let it out right? lol.

Izzy,
I'm still thinking about it. We'll see. I'll let you know.

Kelley Nyrae said...

I guess I'm the only one who is a boob girl. Some how I worded that wrong, I like it when my hubby pays attention to them.

Your braver then me. I'd be scared to list my faults. LOL

~ames~ said...

I love your honesty Nicole. We're all human and I think everyone can cop to some of those things part of the time. LOL

I'm with ya on the boob thing. :P

~ames~ said...

p.s. Ima be blogstalking you until you do your 5 things!!

Digital Fortress said...

LOL That was a good rant! I've heard similar stories from my girl, Season, so at least you are not alone. It's fun to hear work related problems from a female’s perspective. You all certainly approach them differently.

Nicole said...

Kelley,
Now see I thought I was the minority with the boob thing, I'm shocked to see most girls here are agreeing with me.

Ames,
Uggg, sooner or later (probably later) I'll do them. But I guess this can kinda be it can't it? These are all thruths.

Digital,
See us women stick togeather. And we approach work conflict differant? I'd like to hear how. lol. I'm a very outspoken person, so it carries to work.

Mailyn said...

LMAO!!!! I so loved those!!!!

Best motto ever: "When you are right, you are right. When you are wrong pretend it's the other person's fault"

LOL. ;-)

Nicole said...

I love that Mailyn! I'm gonna have to steal it!

Mailyn said...

Ain't it just the best ever?? :-)

Michelle said...

Your faults make you so much awesomer (if that's a word). And I'm unromantic too...It get's kind of annoying after awhile.

*~*Cece*~* said...

Yup, not much of a boob girl. But I did have to laugh b/c I'll tell my husband the same thing: You want sex? Get it while you can b/c I"ll be off limits this weekend. And if he doesn't, then that's his fault & he's got to wait. LOL It might not be romantical, but its considerate. ;-)

Nicole said...

Mermaid,
Awsomer? Sounds like a word in my book. lol.

Cece,
That's all I'm saying, I was being considerate. And you know what? It's a good thing he took my advice and got some last night cause guess who showed up today? Yup...you got it Aunt Flow came to visit. haha.

Rowena said...

If I was rich, Nikki...I'd give you a spa treatment! haha. Sorry sweetie, MM just lost sweet points for excluding you sweetie...;) haha.

Nicole said...

Awwww see I love YOU Dylan. ***sticking togue out at Holly and Izzy***

Kristie (J) said...

LOL - I'm so not a boob girl either and I always wondered what was the matter with me. I thought I was the only one. Touch my boobs and nada, nothing. Touch my back or neck though and can we say fireworks!!!

Nicole said...

LMAO Kristie! See us girls need to discuss this more often. We all, for the most part, agree and all thought we were the only ones.

Rowena said...

I know you love me...how can you not? LMAO.

Stacy~ said...

Loved the rant Nicole. LOL. When you're right, you're right. Sounds like most of the time you get annoyed because stupid people, and you're right - it's not your fault!

Maybe it's cuz my girls are small, I don't know, but I like it when they get some action.

Anonymous said...

So then why are so many romance book big on focusing on the boobs and nips? I wonder what IS the majority on this issue?

Size might have something to do with it ... my cousin is smaller and says hers are very sensitive ...

reviewer said...

Another vote for 'stay the hell from my boobs'.
I'm nursing my little one right now, so DH doesn't want any of that anyhow. Thank gosh!

I don't get why books focus on the breasts either. That does very little for me.

Season said...

It's really scary because you sound SO much like me! I think we just have really strong personalities. Not too many people can handle us :)

Nicole said...

Season,
I'm with you, your probably right. Very strong personalities. But that's a good thing, right? It makes us special. lol.

Chantal,
I know when I was nursing it was like...THANK GOD! lol.

Zeek,
We should take some type of poll and see. And I'm not big, so it can't be a size thing all the time.

Mailyn,
I don't know girl? I just don't know. lol.

Dylan,
Love you sooo much!

reviewer said...

Holy Hell, I'm reading this again and I can't believe it. You are my long lost twin!

Nicole said...

LOL, I know I love this post. Is that wrong for me to love my own post on my faults.

Anonymous said...

t's such a important site. cool, quite intriguing!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://www.coollink.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,8272/]opony[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!

oakleyses said...

polo lacoste, ray ban uk, lululemon canada, sac vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet, north face uk, kate spade, michael kors outlet online, uggs outlet, uggs outlet, replica handbags, nike air max, oakley pas cher, sac hermes, abercrombie and fitch uk, hollister uk, nike air max uk, true religion outlet, nike free uk, michael kors outlet, michael kors, nike roshe run uk, michael kors outlet online, nike air force, guess pas cher, michael kors, converse pas cher, timberland pas cher, burberry handbags, mulberry uk, nike tn, north face, coach purses, nike blazer pas cher, true religion outlet, coach outlet store online, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, hollister pas cher, hogan outlet, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet online, true religion jeans, new balance, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ralph lauren uk, nike air max uk